- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Praised in the media for her 'dark plush romantic violin sound' (New York Concert Review)and 'thrilling technique and bravura style" (San Francisco Classical Voice) violinist Tatiana Chulochnikova is pursuing an active career as a soloist, concertmaster and chamber musician with performances spanning throughout the United States with groups such as Washington Bach Consort, American Bach Soloists and the Four Nations Ensemble. An award winning violinist, Tatiana is also a founder of the Rubinstein Music Society - organization which strives to uncover the legacy of forgotten and unfairly unnoticed classical composers. For details and performance calendar, please, visit tatiana.com or musicsociety.us
While pursuing an active performance career as a soloist, concertmaster and chamber musician, with engagements throughout the United States, I have also been able to maintain a long history of successfully teaching students of various ages, abilities and goals.
My ultimate goal as a teacher is to educate and inspire my students, provoke and develop their interest and love to music and the violin. As a pedagogue, I strive to create an inspiring but challenging environment for my students. While not solely using a single method or school, I use a combination of all knowledge I earned as a pedagogue on the multiple continents. My teaching curriculum combines the finest aspects of the Russian and American traditions. It is comprehensive and student oriented, with a strong emphasis on individual development.
A labor union representing professional musicians in the United States and Canada. Founding in 1896 as the successor to the "National League of Musicians," the AFM is the largest organization in the world representing the interests of professional musicians.
· Violin · In studio Dr. Tatiana is wonderful and engaging teacher for my daughter. She began taking lessons at age 4 and developed a strong connection with Dr. Tatiana. Dr. Tatiana has developed a strong foundation for violin as well as reading music and general music appreciation. My daughter looks forward to each lesson. The lesson time is focused and well structure for continued learning, fun, and growth.
· Violin · In studio Tatiana has been teaching me to play the violin for a little over a couple of months. She is very patient, and adapts her teaching methods to suit her students, and to help them do the best they can, at their level, with their instrument. Which, I think, is the best any teacher can do. I am an adult beginner, so I bring some things from daily life to classes (such as tension) that don't belong with the violin... and I appreciate how she works me on each learning goal, while helping me tackle technical challenges. Classes are focused and structured, but flexible. If that sounds like work, it not... Highly recommend!
· Violin · In studio Very Patient and positive! I felt very comfortable as an adult beginner!