- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I continue to learn and improve my teaching by attending workshops, conferences, and be involved in music teacher groups. These are both in person, social media, and podcasts. I believe it is important to play your instrument if you teach it. My BM degree from UW-Stevens Point taught me how music is important in so many parts of life. My family of 6, includes 3 sons and 1 daughter. My youngest is a sophomore at Thomas Jefferson.
I ask that you have a well maintained instrument before signing up for lessons. ie. an acoustic piano or keyboard that has minimum 76 keys, 88 is PREFERABLE, keys need to be weighted/touch sensitive. You can ask me where are apropriate places to rent or buy a piano.
I have some supplies, materials, access to music website and books which you would then reimburse me. It is non-refundable, You may get lesson books from and reimburse me for costs, no tax.
Attend monthly meetings, help at volunteer events (4th of July Celebration park, acquire information as needed for committee. Representing Federal Way Youth Symphony
Support youth players. During practices and individual lessons.
Taught all music classes, organized two concerts each school year plus a music recital. Began a pre-k music class using books and planning.
Delta Omicron is a co-ed international professional music honors fraternity whose mission is to promote and support excellence in music and musicianship.
· Piano · In studio Diane is a fantastic piano teacher! She has a wonderful connection with her students and is patient and kind. My granddaughter learned so much!
· Piano · In studio Mrs. quick has been great!😊She was the only teacher to give my 4 yrs old lessons. Aiden looks forward for them. She makes the lesson fun for him. I would really recommend her!
· Piano · In studio Mrs. Quick is a very accomplished musician, a creative teacher and great with her young students. My 12 year old daughter has taken piano lessons with Mrs Quick for 5 years and has developed a love for music and improved immensely over that time. My 9 year old son just started piano lessons with Mrs Quick and is very excited as he is starting to make music.
· Piano · In studio Mrs. Quick is a wonderful teacher. I love her passion for music and her enthusiasm, laughter and joy in her teaching. She's very patients with her students. My son first started piano when he was 6. He had never play the piano or had any music background before. Mrs. Quick had taught him. Within a few months, he could read his music notes and play many many songs. My 11 years old daughter is also a big fan of Mrs. Quick. Over the years her skills and technique keeps improving. They both enjoy every lessons with her. Thank you Mrs. Quick.
· Piano · In studio Very nice talented instructor.
· Piano · In studio She is a very compassionate music teacher.
My two boys are taking lessons and they improved a lot.
She will make students love music.
She is the best teacher ever!
· Piano · In studio Diane has taught my 10 year old daughter piano for the past year. My daughter enjoys her lessons so much. The lessons are full of learning notes, chords, songs and theory in a way that makes it fun yet productive. My daughter has grown in musical ability and confidence since starting with Diane. I would highly recommend Diane for any musical student.