My passion for music was awakened when I first began receiving classical piano lessons at age five. My love of music and passion for teaching continuously grew as I achieved my BM in Music Education at PBA, after which, I enjoyed two years of teaching pre-k-middle school music, elementary choir, and percussion ensemble while also giving private piano and voice lessons. Although I loved teaching music to typical students, I began to realize that the need for music education went much deeper, and I decided to continue my path in education by obtaining a M.Ed.in ESE at UCF. Now my greatest desire has become to share with students with and without disabilities, the musical passion that I have been so fortunate to experience, while facilitating their growth and development not only musically, but physically, socially, emotionally, and academically as well.
Taught students of various ages and abilities classical and pop piano, voice, and music theory.
Taught students of various ages classical piano, voice, and music theory.
Taught Pre-K through Middle School music, along with Elementary choir, Middle School Percussion Ensemble, and private piano and voice lessons. Students learned a variety of instruments, music theory, and the fundamentals of voice.
· · Desirae was a very good instructerI learned so much in just a little bit of time! If you are looking to take vocal lessons and are serious about improving your voice for a very good price i would totally recommend you take lessons woth Desiree I have nothing bad to say about her. Not only is she a good teacher but she also really nice
· Piano · In home Ms Desirae can make the piano lesson more interesting and fun. My daughter enjoyed her lesson.
· Piano · In home Desirae is teaching piano to my grandson, who is 15. He has had his first lesson with her and he liked her very much. He said he thinks she is a good teacher! Desirae arrived at his home right on time for the lesson. She is quite friendly and personable and my grandson looks forward to future lessons with her.
· Piano · In studio She's sweet teacher!
· Piano · In studio She's nice teacher.he really like it.
· Piano · In studio She's nice teacher.this is my daughter's first lesson,she like it.
· Piano · In home Desirae is well organized. She has specific goals for me and keeps me working on them for the entire lesson.. She understands how to communicate with me despite my communication problems and best of all, she expects me to work hard and make progress.
· Piano · In studio I took lessons from Ms Desirae for several months last year. She was a great instructor! She taught me a lot of the fundamentals of piano and understanding how to read music. This was the first time learning how to play piano and I am so thankful that I learned from her. I would recommend her to anyone!