- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have so many different things I teach. If you are looking for a voice teacher, I definitely can be of help. I have been singing all of my life. I sing in many different genres like pop, gospel, R&B, and classical. I can even help if you want to be an opera singer, as I am studying to be one myself at the Aaron Copland of Music. First things we would start to do is learn how to breathe. After the student understands good breath, then we will apply it to actual singing.
I also teach Italian, and have taught the language for 3 years in a private school. I lived in Italy for a while and I just love the language. If anyone needs a tutor, I can help!
I also teach art history, and art as far as drawing and painting. So if any parent wants for their child learn how to express themselves through painting or drawing, I can do that as well!!
I love to do all of these things, as I have a great passion for them! I hope I can inspire someone else.
Voice teacher and choir director.
I taught voice to the students and started a choir there. I also taught music history and theory
· Vocal Training · In studio Deborah is truly amazing! She makes you feel very comfortable and truly teaches the technique behind singing! Super excited to work with her oh and FYI her voice is EVERYTHING!!
· Singing · In studio Deborah is really personable and understanding. She made me feel really comfortable. It was almost like she was a friend teaching me how to sing. Deborah creates a relaxing and chill environment in order to share her knowledge and talent.
· Singing · In studio we are making progress
· Singing · Online Deborah is instilling confidence and providing exercises, as first step to teaching my 13 year old. Thrilled with my daughter's glad face after the lessons.
· Classical Voice · In studio she is very nice and my first lesson went very well.
· Singing · Online My daughter had her first signing lesson with Deborah Fri night and I think it went very well. I love her patience in dealing with children and the fact that she encourages her the entire time. We look forward to her next four lessons!
· Singing · In studio Ms. Deborah is the best!! I've only had three lessons so far but within that short time I've learned so much. This is my first time taking lessons and I was very nervous in the beginning but Ms. Deborah's warm and friendly personality combined with her positive outlook put me at ease. She is helping me build my confidence and teaching me how to improve my vocal range. Even when I feel like I can't do it she pushes me and I achieve what I thought I couldn't do. I'm happy that I found Ms. Deborah.
· Vocal Training · In home Everything We needed and more!!
· Singing · In home Deborah is an excellent teacher. She breaks down technique and is patient with your progress while still also making sure you are being worked to improve your range with each lesson. She is explains exercises well and gives you an arc of where you are headed so you can see your end goals and how you are working towards them little by little. She is a very positive teacher, and it is evident that she loves what she does.
· Singing · In studio Deborah is extremely kind, patient, and encouraging. She really goes above and beyond to work with every student!! And she does every style of music, not just opera. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.