- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
With several decades of performing music and providing music lessons and a Bachelor's Degree in Music under my belt, I have become very skilled at helping students accomplish their musical objectives. I am a patient and enthusiastic teacher, dedicated to ensuring that those near the beginning of their study of music receive the best musical foundation possible. I am also dedicated and prepared to help more advanced students move forward on their musical journey.
My great pleasure is to guide students as they achieve their personal musical goals. For some students, the goal is playing music for their own enjoyment and satisfaction or playing music with friends. For other students, the goal is to start or advance their career in music.
I enjoy and strive to provide a fun and pleasurable musical experience centered on the music that students like and want to learn while covering important fundamentals.
· Piano · In studio Our two children (one in high school and the other in college now) received individual piano instruction from Mr. David Shore for almost 10 years. Each child had a different learning style, and Mr. Shore would patiently adapt his teaching so they would truly learn and appreciate the gift of music. Our kids were very lucky to learn this way. After our second one leaves for college, my husband and I plan to start learning the guitar under Mr. Shore's tutelage, and we look forward to it!
· Guitar · In studio I went to David to help me try out for Jazz Band at school. We worked on my reading, on understand of chords, and soloing. I got into Band and I am still taking lessons with David, working on soloing and chord playing. He is a knowledgeable teacher and explains things clearly and patiently.
· Guitar · In studio David has helped me grow immensely as a guitarist. During my time with him I learned about blues and a lot of blues songs, scales, and techniques which helped me develop a greater interest in blues and helped me delve deeper into blues music and blues guitar. I learned a lot of classic rock songs as well as modern rock songs alongside blues music which helped me grow my knowledge in music as I learned several songs during my time with him. I also learned how to improve certain aspects of my technique, like improving my playing speed, making chord changes, and other things that helped me along the way and still stick with me today. While I took my lessons with David I learned and grew an interest in a lot of music that I'm glad to have learned from David.