I have enjoyed singing from a very young age. I went on to major in Vocal Performance in a Conservatory in New York and have performed as a vocal soloist in opera, musical theater, oratorio, and many choirs and ensembles.
I had an early desire to teach others and have been doing so since 1985. Having performed in many musical venues, I naturally wanted to share what I have learned with others aspiring to perform.
I am a private voice teacher for Carl Sandburg High School located in Orland Park, Illinois.
I am a section leader and soloist for a large church in my area.
This is my Home Vocal Studio.
· Singing · In studio I've only had one lesson with David and OMG!!!!!IT WAS AMAZING.!I learned so much in a half an hr. Can't wait til next week.
· Vocal Training · In studio I feel I'm doing better
· Singing · Online Great teacher. My son learned quite a bit in two months.
· Singing · Online Excellent vocal coach, after first lesson I knew we made the right choice in teachers. He made me feel totally comfortable. He was able to work with my last minute request and he is teaching me breathing techniques. I can't wait for my next lesson! Thank you David.
· Singing · In studio David is a wonderful teacher. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I had no singing experience before I started taking vocal lessons and I could see a difference within a month.
· Vocal Training · In home David is really fantastic! He has a lot of experience, training, and wisdom in the best ways to use your voice to its fullest potential. I have been a musician and vocalist for about 30 years now and I currently lead a 7 piece worship team at a local church. My confidence for vocal performances has dramatically increased since my lessons with David and I really enjoy singing more than ever before. I would often be limited in the amount of time I could dedicate to practices and/or performances before my voice would start to wear out. Now the rest of my body will get tired way before my voice ever does. Recently after 4 hours of heavy practice with my worship team in preparation for a performance, my voice was still very strong but the rest of me was absolutely exhausted. David is great! He has a wonderful personality, is very easy to learn from and he is extremely skilled in communicating criticism, so that you want to continually improve. I highly recommend him to anyone - at any level (from beginner to expert). He will not let you down.
· Vocal Training · In studio I have 7 years of vocal training, directed choirs for 11 years, and have taught voice for 4 years.
David is my vocal coach and has trained me to techniques that I have never been taught. He has greatly expanded my range and has allowed my voice to rehearse for hours without strain.
He teaches not only with words, but with visual illustrations.
I highly recommend David's skills for beginners to advanced soloist, as well as a Vocal Coach to accomplished singers.