- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 13 to 60
My Skype Clarinet student Jay Shankar just make the 2016 Carnegie Hall United States National Youth Orchestra!!!
I am an Internationally recognized Clarinet Professor, and teach for 2 online European based Music Conservatories.
World Class Instructor - faculty of Philadelphia International Music Festival teaching with Philadelphia Orchestra Member Faculty including many Principal Members. Extensive experience teaching all levels from beginners (have taught many, many just starting out) to Professional Players who come to me for help. A current online student in Virginia's 10th Grade Student got 1st Chair All State Band this past year (so my Grandstudent was 1st Chair All State), and I opened a Masterclass for legendary Berlin Philharmonic Clarinetist Karl Leister in Madrid this past Summer. I seek students who are willing to work hard, and have a lot of fun getting great.
The review by Ricardo M. was by Ricardo Morales who I teach with at the Philadelphia International Music Festival. I am a Signed Concert Artist/Clarinet Clinician for 4 Companies - Backun Winds, BG and Silverstein Ligatures, and D'Addario Reeds. I also hold a record in the International Clarinet Association as the only Clarinet Instructor who was under 30 yrs old to have a Winner in the ICA Young Artist Competition which is open to players under 27 yrs old. That record has been held since 1992.
Have instructed School Students for the past 31 years. Students love the lessons, and develop a fantastic appreciation of the Musical Art of Clarinetistry.
Clarinet Professor at the Agaete International Clarinet Festival, teaching alongside the dean of the Royal Conservatorie Manchester England Nicholas Cox, and the 1st Prize Winner of the Paris Conservatorie Radovan Cavallin.
National Association for Music Education - I was featured in their nationally distributed Magazine October 2014 on Clarinet Instruction. Was from an interview.
Founded in 1907, NAfME is among the world’s largest arts education organizations. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
The International Clarinet Association is a community of clarinetists and clarinet enthusiasts that supports projects that will benefit clarinet performance; provides opportunities for the exchange of ideas, materials, and information among its members; fosters the composition, publication, recording, and distribution of music for the clarinet; encourages the research and manufacture of a more definitive clarinet; avoids commercialism in any form while encouraging communication and cooperation among clarinetists and the music industry; and encourages and promotes the performance and teaching of a wide variety of repertoire for the clarinet.
PMEA is a statewide nonprofit organization of over 4,500 members, dedicated to promoting the musical development of all Pennsylvanians. The present membership evolved from a small group of band directors dating from 1933. Today, the organization includes those engaged in music instruction at all levels, from preschool through college and university, as well as those in the music industry, merchandising and publishing. The organization promotes and supports quality music education, learning and performance as well as promoting and supporting music education in schools and communities. PMEA is affiliated with The National Association for Music Education, NAfME.
· · In home I feel privileged to be able to write this review. David was my son Sunil's saxophone instructor throughout middle and high school, and his supporter through college. Under David's expert instruction Sunil earned the award for Pennsylvania All State Musician in alto sax as a high school senior. In addition to David's incredible expertise in performance music and his high level teaching skills, he is a very generous and patient and caring person. Over the course of years David became a true friend to Sunil, and to our whole family. I would recommend David to any music student unconditionally.
· Clarinet · In studio David Blumberg is an awesome musician and teacher who truly wants his students to shine! He taught my daughter at his location in High School, and via Skype once she advanced to college. David fostered my daughter's love of the clarinet and helped her to improve and accomplish her musical goals. Whether the goal was to make District Band in High School, to successfully audition in college, or to improve sound & technique, David Blumberg has provided motivation and technical expertise!
· Clarinet · In home Dave is unquestionably the best teacher I have ever had in the 60+ years that I have been playing the clarinet. Although I had been away from playing for some time, Dave provided gentle advice and direction that has significantly improved my technique, tone, and musicianship as well as my confidence as a clarinetist. Dave is able to establish a great rapport with his students both mature and young. He understands their needs and goals and helps them achieve those goals. Thanks to Dave's encouragement and help, I was recently accepted as a member of a fine regional symphonic band. Above all, a lesson with Dave is not only instructive--it's also fun.
· Clarinet · In studio Because of David Blumberg's expert and approachable style of teaching clarinet, my son--in just a very short time--is playing very well. Mr. Blumberg offers challenges, but is very helpful in getting students to see how they can meet those challenges and continue to improve. A great instructor!
· Clarinet · Dave has produced high quality clarinet players that are consistently top chairs in my ensembles. HIGHLY recommended.
· Clarinet · In studio David Blumberg is one of the finest private teachers I've known in my career as performer and band director. His private lessons with my reed sections revolutionized their sound. I sent my own son to him for several years and was always impressed with his high standards, clear approach and instant results. As a mom, I'm equally impressed with his kindness and empathy. I highly recommend David without reservation.
· · In studio David is very patient with beginner sax students and keeps kids engaged. Our daughter has made great progress!
· Clarinet · In studio Helped me go all state on saxophone and launch my music career in general. Best music teacher I've ever had
· Clarinet · In home Wonderful instructor! Guides me through various techniques and patiently instructs me on assigned pieces. As an adult student he really makes this fun to continue to grow my clarinet skills. Highly recommend!
· Clarinet · In studio David Blumberg is the best clarinet teacher I have ever had. I have learned so much in the years I have been with him. He is understanding and really cares about each one of his students. He had made me understand things that I once thought were complicated and has made practicing and playing more enjoyable for me.