- Teaches students:
- Ages 7 to 60
- Teaching since:
I am a music educator from the country of Trinidad and Tobago -Caribbean- who takes pride in seeing and stimulating development in the lives of music students. Having taught and studied with people of various ethnic backgrounds, I look forward to meeting new students, providing an efficient and conducive environment for learning.
See you soon guys!!! 🙂
• Music educator with the Ministry of Education, Trinidad and Tobago.
• Music educator with Breve’s School of Music, in various courses.
• Grade 8 with Trinity College London (2008-2015)
• Bachelor of Arts in Musical Arts with The University of the West Indies (2013-2016)
• Master of Arts in Ethnomusicology with Liberty University, Virginia (2017-)
Training and Development-
• Music Education part 1 and 2 with University of the West Indies.
• ICT Teacher Professional Development Programme, Level 2.
• 10 years of private music tutoring.
• 2 years of professional teaching at the secondary level in Trinidad.
• 5 years of Choral directing and arranging.
• 3 years of small gospel band leading.
• 3 years of University’s Guitar ensemble performing with the opportunity of arranging for the ensemble as a student.
There is also a lot of experience in private tutoring.
Completed grade 8 in 2013
Completed Bachelors in 2016
Currently doing Masters