- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Danny is a singer, published songwriter, motivational speaker, actor, and model. Danny has had a love for the performing arts since childhood. Every experience that Danny has from music videos, acting, working in bands A-Capella gospel and R & B groups, to American Idol, theater, auditioning, recording in a studio, working with a live crowd, a smaller intimate crowd hosting a show etc. you name it.
Danny believes that making a dream happen requires being solid on faith, being a visionary and also being ready to act and move on the impulse. Sometimes life throws us a curve ball and you have to be ready to move. With life experience and hardships.
Danny appreciates and loves life and in everything he does he feels excited about any opportunity or door that comes his way.
Danny is currently self-employed. In Danny's spare time he loves to always be involved in self development in the entertainment arts and continues to pursue acting and singing. Danny was previously being represented by Condra Artista Talent Agency for the Austin and San Antonio region.
Danny states, In life I only see solutions and happiness in all aspects; I use my talents to express joy laughter and happiness through music poetry, motivational speaking, vocal lessons and comedy. I understand that sometimes you have to go through trial and error, but that's okay because that's how we learn to develop wisdom as people. I am forever humble and gracious about all my blessings because I know that someone out there is experiencing true misfortune, poverty and negativity. I surround my life, spirit thoughts, energy around people of positive driven energy and I project the same where ever I go. I love life and living!
*** Lesson Details ***
On initial lesson we take a few minutes to do a vocal assessment. After hearing the student, a customized syllabus will be created in order to assist with the vocal students short and long term goals. Danny works with students ages 8-99. If you a beginner no problem. Danny has also worked with youth in a non-profit, corp and professional setting; including in a recording studio. If there are areas that need development Danny will add that to the students lesson plan and work on those areas.
We work on:
-Homework will also be assigned
*** Studio Equipment ***
Full sound system in 3 soundproof rooms includes, mirrors, keyboard, and microphone. The studio has a waiting lobby with big screen cable TV for guest and children.
*** Specialties ***
Customized tailored voice lessons in mainstream, pop, speech level singing, ear training,blending, vocal care and maintenance. Some specialized styles include; rock, country, pop, soul, gospel, for males and females vocalist from beginners, intermediate, and advanced level backgrounds.
Audio Engineer for multiple events
-Vocal Instructor for live performers
-Staging and public educate instructor
-Public speaking instructor
-Singer, DJ and entertainer
Instructor for non-profit organization which includes:
-Performance arts instruction
-Group vocal instruction
-Public speaking instructor
-Audio sound engineer
Broadcast Music Inc. was founded in 1939 by forward-thinkers who wanted to represent songwriters in emerging genres, like jazz, blues and country, and protect the public performances of their music. Operating on a non-profit-making basis, BMI is now the largest music rights organization in the U.S. and is still nurturing new talent and new music.
· Singing · In studio Love his classes!
· Music Performance · In home Danny came to our house and did lessons for my son in our living room. My son used to take group classes with Danny at a Network for Young Artists, a non-profit but since we moved out of that area, we needed more one on one time. My son has improved in confidence, singing has gotten better. He even sang at a family birthday party for his little sister and even did a speech. I would have never imagined that type of confidence.
· Singing · In studio My first class with Danny was great. Immediately, he was able to identify strengths and weaknesses and was able to ignite confidence in me.
· Singing · Online Danny has helped me with a project I had for my church. It was my first time singing in front of my congregation or more than a few people and my dogs. So I set up classes and could only find good acoustics in my walk in closet. So with my laptop I did classes and right away Danny was able to point out my problem areas. Long story short Danny's advise is to always "work with what you have". So the day of the performance we had some tech issues and one of two monitors went out. I learned and was reminded to why I was singing and kept smiling. It was a success. Even though was nervous and shaking a bit. They loved me. Now I perform every chance I get.
· Singing · Online First time taking Skype lessons. Danny is very diverse in explanation and in music terms since, I have only sung karaoke and in my shower. Despite my low end camera and microphone and also limited space...The advice and coaching were top notch. My friends and family are already giving me props. What a great feeling! Thanks I recommend.
· Singing · In studio Great teacher!
· Music Performance · In home I hired Danny early this year 2016 at my home studio in Austin,TX. I have been working on a recording studio project. With 6 songs I needed to record. I did three songs on my own. That took a week and a half and at least 5 to 6 hrs each. I looked around and hired a local coach who was very classical and just didn't get it. 3 hrs I will never get back. I found Danny online, hired him, and it was perfect...We warmed up with scales and light cardio. Very different I will say but effective. Anyways, we finished the 3 songs in just under 2 hrs. Wow! Straight to the point. So I sing Gospel music and had so many techniques wrong. A little bit of good habits goes a long way.
· Music Performance · In studio Danny has been working with my daughter for almost 5 years now and we love his approach. My daughter has learned to be a stronger performer, she knows how to interact with the crowd and also knows how to audition. She has landed a local lead part at her local theater production. My daughter looks forward to the classes.
· Music Performance · In studio Danny has an approach that is professional and realistic to real life situations. Most coaches I've worked with before were only able to help me with basic piano scales. Danny actually went further and worked on my song which is R&B and taught me how to interact with a small crowd. Yikes, it works.
· Singing · In studio First lesson was very instructive...learning the basics....will be doing exercises. Danny is patient and communicates/instructs well. Builds confidence. I expect improvements to this old voice box!!!