- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Music lessons should be fun and focus on what you want! I am willing to travel to you or welcome you to my studios: Reseda pr Canoga Park. I travel to homes San Diego and Los Angeles Counties.
What is your goal? School or Church choir? Musical programs?Learn to Cantor or lead songs at Church/Synagogue? Disney careers, rock/pop bands? Becoming a professional or just for personal enrichment!! I am able to help you move closer to reaching that dream!!! I am a graduate of USD with a B.A. in Philosophy with an emphasis in musical performance. I also hold a Masters degree, completed California Teaching Credential Curriculum from Chapman University and completed Doctoral Studies at Catholic University of America in Washington D.C. I studied voice, guitar and piano classes throughout grade school, high school, college and post-graduate training. I specilized in vocal training with Robert Austin and in San Francisco with Richard Nichol of the Garcia-Marchesi Institute. I sang with the Palm Beach Florida Opera Company. I am a tenor with a 3.5 octave range. I also sang and performed in Musicals and Operas and Sacred Oratorios from Maui to Florida. I am the proud "dad" of two high school aged children who are excellent students!
I teach voice (beginner to professional levels), guitar (acoustic and electric: beginners to Intermediate) and basic piano. I have been teaching private lessons for 7 years. I also offer voice or guitar classes at St. Cecelia's School of Music in Canoga Park, and privately in my home Reseda. I focus my instruction on "correct" breathing and proper singing. My time-tested techniques will improve and protect your voice from injury.and produce a beautiful tone and wonderful performance. I teach guitar chords, reading standard musical notation as well as tablature. For beginning piano students of all ages I teach you how to read music, play scales, strenghten your finger strength and play cords and song.
In home or studio/private or group-family voice, piano and guitar lessons
I completed the Credential Course and immediately took a position as Department Chair of Performing Arts at Mercy High School in Red Bluff CA
NAMM is the not-for-profit association that promotes the pleasures and benefits of making music and strengthens the $17 billion global music products industry. NAMM's activities and programs are designed to promote music making to people of all ages.
· Classical Voice · In home I was honestly speechless during my first lesson! Daniel G is the person I have been looking for in a long time. Daniel G is a great teacher! He has such a powerful and controlled voice and what a great personable guy! I just recorded a song tonight and I can already hear and feel a difference. After my voice changed, I kept getting frustrated trying to find the right teacher. I actually think I learned and improved more from my first lesson with Daniel than weeks with others. I'm almost hesitant to write this review in fear Daniel will have less time with me. 8-)
· Singing · In home MR.G Is a great teacher and because of him I am not scared to sing in public.
· Guitar · In home Very patient and flexible with your schedule. My Son has had so much fun.
· Singing · In home Was just what we were looking for.
· Singing · In home Daniel's instruction and support have been invaluable to me. He has an amazing ability to identify where I am having difficulties, and his insightful visualizations have really helped me understand what and how to improve. Daniel's teaching has shown me the great joy in singing.
· Singing · In studio Awesome is all I have to say. Daniel Griesgraber is my daughter's vocal instructor and she has learned many techniques. She has improved a lot on her breathing and singing abilities. We love Mr. G
· Classical Voice · In home Daniel is a great singing instructor, with a broad knowledge of singing styles ranging from Opera to pop. It's very apparent he knows his craft and he is able to break it down to its basic parts for the beginning student.
· Classical Voice · In home Daniel is as passionate about singing as he is about teaching. He is very technical and knowledgeable about how to use the different body parts correctly to produce the best sound. My daughter enjoyed taking lessons from him and learned a great deal.
· Singing · In home I am so happy with how things are going with Daniel, a.k.a., Mr. G.! He is working with my 5 year old son to help him with his speech issues (i.e., clarity, continuity, strength of breath, etc.) and has made it so fun for him. These are still very much so vocal lessons, where my son is tapping into his singing abilities too. But, Daniel has provided us with vocal and breathing exercises to do during the week and my son actually enjoys this. We are seeing the improvements already. My son feels very comfortable with Daniel, who is very capable of reigning in a little boy with 'ants in his pants'. I love that my little son is looking forward to his next lesson with Daniel. I highly recomment him!
· Classical Voice · In home This guy knows his stuff and communicates clearly I learned more about breathing--fry, diaphram, 3 levels of breath intake--than I ever did with other teachers,
Bravo, Daniel G