- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
The Harmonica is my specialty as a professional performer and teacher. It's not my 2nd or 3rd instrument, but my primary one that I've spent a lifetime mastering. I've been teaching, performing and recording on the harmonica for over 30 years and I'm an expert on both the chromatic harmonica and the ten hole diatonic "Blues Harp". I work with absolute beginners to the most advanced professional level in a wide variety of styles. My lessons are tailored to suit your individual needs.
Faculty member teaching private lessons on the chromatic harmonica and the diatonic blues harp.
Taught private lessons and group classes on the harmonica through Community Education.
Private instruction on both the chromatic harmonica and the diatonic blues harp.
Private instruction on the diatonic blues harp and the chromatic harmonica.
Faculty member teaching private and group classes on the harmonica as well as student ensembles.
The NHL is Britain's only national harmonica club, and it is proud to have Paul Jones as its President, and Norm Dobson as its Vice President for the USA and Canada. Brendan Power, Lee Oskar and Adam Glasser are Patrons. It is a Registered Charity (England & Wales) No 1131484.
Most of its members live in Britain, but there are many members in the USA, and smaller numbers in around 20 countries. We welcome every kind of harmonica enthusiast. The majority are players, ranging in attainment from complete beginners to extremely accomplished professionals. Others are collectors, or listeners who go to concerts and enjoy hearing recordings. Some are even parents or partners of harmonica players. That's real enthusiasm. Some are introducing the harmonica to school children.
SPAH is the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica. It is a non-profit, member organization dedicated to serving the harmonica community.
· Harmonica · Excellent first lesson with good explanation of technique...lots to learn and to practice! Good demonstration and really appreciated being told that it would take a while to get things right!
· Harmonica · Online A great first lesson. Clint explained and demonstrated good techniques and how to develop them.
· Harmonica · Online Clint has a relaxed almost casual approach to teaching Harmonica. I learn more each lesson than with any other instructor. I recommend Clint and his style of teaching to anyone interested in playing harmonica.
· Harmonica · Online Working with Clint was great. I learned a lot about the pucker style of playing and breathing. I am confident that I will learn to play comfortably.
· Harmonica · In studio I have personally benefitted from Clint's lessons for over 2 years now and have learned much, much faster than I possibly could have on my own or through the internet. He brings his wealth of musical knowledge and performance experience, meets you right where you are, and leads you to the next level . He is also adaptable in tailoring his lessons to help you go where YOU want to go, no matter what style or level of expertise you wish to master.
I would highly recommend Clint for anyone at any level who wants to broaden and deepen their harmonica skill.
· Harmonica · In studio My intention when I started taking lessons with Clint was to continue as long as I was making progress, and as long as I found playing and practicing enjoyable. After two years, I still look forward to our lessons as much as when I began.
Clint is always positive, and he does an excellent job of tailoring his instruction to the interests of his student.
I highly recommend Clint to anyone who is serious about learning to play harmonica.
· Harmonica · In home Clint is a fantastic harmonica teacher! I’ve been studying with him for a couple of years, and always look forward to my lessons with him. I started with him as a complete newbie in a class he was teaching. After the first bar I heard him play, I knew he was an exceptional player and that this was a rare opportunity to learn from one of the best. I’ve been taking private lessons with him ever since, and couldn’t be happier. Not only is he a gifted teacher and inspiring musician, but he’s great person who is fun to spend time with. If you’re looking for a harmonica instructor, coach, or mentor who will help you get the most out of your playing, he is your guy!
· Harmonica · In studio I have followed Clint's career for many decades. He is a fabulous performer and a sensitive player. I know many of his students, and they all rave about his teaching skills. He is able to clearly communicate about the music and the instrument, and is knowledgeable about the history of the instrument. He inspires his students to reach beyond what they thought they could do. He is a dedicated and accomplished musician and teacher. He is the best teacher out there!
· Harmonica · In home I've been taking lessons from Clint for quite a while now and he's a great teacher.He's always ready to answer ANY question I might ask,no matter how basic(or advanced) it may be.He's a super nice,patient teacher who has improved my playing immensely.His knowledge of harmonica and music theory is unreal but I never feel intimidated by him.No matter what level player you are,he will up yor game!
· Harmonica · Online Clint did what I would expect a teacher with a new student to do. He assessed my background and present ability on the instrument, and then offered a basic starting point for the lesson plan to match my level. I'm enthusiastic about our association.