- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Clare B. has been teaching piano for more than 25 years. She has a Bachelor of Music degree with a concentration in Piano Pedagogy. Every person learns differently, therefore, Clare adapts her teaching style to suit each individuals needs. She believes that it is her responsibility to keep students musically energized and motivated to continue learning. Her goal is to foster a teacher-student relationship that makes learning and developing musical skills a very rewarding and enjoyable experience.
Has prepared students of all ages and levels to successfully perform in annual recitals as well as participate in The National Federation of Music Clubs Festivals.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
Since its founding in 1898, the NFMC has grown into one of the world’s largest music organizations with club and individual members of all ages. The NFMC is chartered by the Congress of the United States, and is the only music organization member of the United Nations. NFMC provides opportunities for musical study, performance and appreciation to more than 200,000 senior, student and junior members in 6,500 music-related clubs and organizations nationwide. Members are professional and amateur musicians, vocalists, composers, dancers, performing artists, arts and music educators, music students, generous music patrons and benefactors, and music lovers of all ages.
· Piano · In studio Very patient!
· Piano · In studio She is simply lovely!
· Piano · In studio She's very nice and she knows what she's doing.
· Piano · In studio I love to have Clare as my piano teacher. She is kind, patient, and amazing. I am so exited to see her next Wednsday. She has the best attitude any instructor can have. I love her as a piano teacher.
· Piano · In home Patient, knowledgable