- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I absolutely love music and my goal is to help my students learn to love and appreciate music as well. I am a graduate of Umass Lowell's Music Education program. I began playing at the age of 6 and haven't been able to stop. I've taught private piano for the last 16 years as well as group lessons. Most of my experience is with beginning students, but I teach all levels. My experiences in my past private lessons as well as in the teaching program at Umass have helped me to understand my students and how to help them reach their goals.
*** Lesson Details ***
I work with my students to help them set and achieve their goals. Each lesson is designed and prepped to meet each student's individual needs. I believe in integrating theory, history, ear training, and technique into each lesson to develop musicianship and an overall knowledge of the subject rather than just learning to play. I have high expectations for my students, yet I am patient and understanding. At times lessons may be challenging, but they will also be fun!
*** Travel Equipment ***
I expect the students to have a keyboard/piano appropriate to their level of playing for us to have our lesson on. I will provide any books or supplementary material that may be needed. Any books purchased specifically for that student will need to be reimbursed.
*** Specialties ***
Teaching young beginners and elementary age children.
· Piano · In home Christine has been very reliable and punctual. She is very sweet and patient with my 6 year old. My daughter is very comfortable with her and likes her a lot. I would recommend her to anyone looking to take piano lessons.
· Piano · In home Ms. Christine is a great piano teacher who can adapt to young and not so young. She is patient and knowledgeable and has a great background in music. Highly recommended!
· Piano · In home My 2 daughters have been taking lessons with Christine for many years. They really enjoy the time spent with her. She is an excellent teacher. Very dependable.
· Piano · In home She is a very patient and knowledgeable teacher. I like her a lot.
· Piano · Fantastic!!
Christine is fantastic. Very patient with my son. She is always on time and gives him complete attention. He looks forward to his lessons. Highly recommend her.
· · Hannah & Brandon Bouley -Mother
The kids absolutely adore her and I have seen improvement in the short time she has been here.