Originally born in Germany, Chrissy developed a passion for music, language and teaching early on. Right out of High School she helped her mother, who was an educator at that time, write and stage-manage a children's Musical which found great response from the audience. During her Music studies in the Netherlands she was offered an internship at the local Music School which she gratefully accepted and where she enjoyed her first voice coaching experience. There she was also nominated as one of the most promising young singer/songwriters at the LUX Festival in Nijmegen. Over the years she was blessed with more and more private students in voice as well as piano. During her stay in New York she received the opportunity to work with a Broadway show ensemble ("Dreamgirls") as a Music Director on their different harmonic parts. She's proudly been a member of the Music of Oz Studio staff in Crown Point, Indiana since Jan. 2011 and is looking forward to teaching out of her home now as well. Chrissy is crazy about all her students and wants them to succeed! She's very much looking forward to working with you and having buckets of fun! :-)
· Piano · In home Friendly, patient, great teacher!
· Singing · In studio Chrissy really took the time to understand my goals, where I'm at now and got right to work with me on working toward them. I look forward to working with her more!
· German · Online A natural teacher, gifted in her ability to establish rapport and move the learning process enjoyably forward.
· Singing · In home Chrissy is very encouraging and polite!
· German · Online excellent
· Singing · Online great!
· Piano · In studio Chrissy is very talented and friendly teacher. She motivate me often.Thanks chrissy for today's class
· Singing · In studio Great Rechner Really nice
· Singing · In studio She is really nice and fun to work with. she always tells me what i can improve and how but always in a nice way.
· Singing · In home Chrissy was excellent and made my daughter feel very comfortable! She was very professional and had a great sense of humor. She quickly assessed her range and ability levels and helped her choose music that suited her. Highly recommend!