- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Find Balance, Maintain a Healthy Instrument, and Experience Freedom to Live Truthfully in the Moment!
We sing because we have something to say; whether a professional singing on Broadway, an amateur singing in the church choir, or a hobbyist singing karaoke. I know first hand the struggle it can be to say what you need to say when your instrument (your voice) seems to be working against you. For this reason, I have made it my mission to learn everything I can about how the voice works, scientifically, in order to understand and then share with my students how we can work WITH our instruments and not against them.
The Voice Foundation is the world’s oldest and leading organization dedicated to voice research, medicine, science, and education.
· Vocal Training · In studio Christie is an amazing voice teacher who focused on what my voice needed each lesson. She is incredibly kind, flexible, and talented and has helped me with not only the vocal quality but the overall performance of every piece I worked on. I cannot say enough on how much I would recommend her.
· Vocal Training · In studio Christie has been a literal godsend. I am a trained opera singer but have been struggling with nodules and edema of the vocal chords related to a thyroid condition and acid reflux and I feel like I can finally sing again. Her instruction has given me real methods for working around these issues and healing my voice. It has improved my speaking voice as well. The voice is a sensitive instrument and in the wrong hands, you can develop damaging habits. Christie is a teacher you can trust!