- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have been taking the world by surprise since the age of 4. I began studying at Queens College at 6 years old and was a recital pianist by the age of 12. I was a consumer of music, from the Music Theory lessons on Saturdays, piano lessons on Thursdays and voice lessons on Saturday afternoons, my life was filled with music.
It is to no one's surprise that I completed my first demo at the age of 13 and was performing for Queens Colleges audiences at 14. I went on the rank high in the NYSSMA series in both piano and voice. I also went on to study music in college and began touring with gospel troupes nationally. Since then I has done many workshops, Master Classes, tour dates, theatre shows etc. Too many to date. I am a sought after teacher for voice, piano and broadway singing. I train public speakers, actors and teachers as well.
Get your slot NOW! I will take your musicianship and skill to the next level! But you have to be ready!
*** Lesson Details ***
Here are some details about the lessons:
1. Please come with a notebook and pen
2. Each lesson consists of vocal exercises, breathing exercises, goal setting, artist development etc
3. After 3 moths CONSISTENTLY with me, you will be transformed
*** Studio Equipment ***
Music studio in home with seating for parents.
*** Travel Equipment ***
Black and white notebook
25 Italian songs and arias
Alfred's Piano Book 1
*** Specialties ***
The foundation of all my teaching stems from my background in opera.
· Singing · Online I was nervous at first, but Danielle made me feel very comfortable.
· Singing · Online I loved my first lesson with Daniele. Daniele is very patient and encouraging. I look forward to many wonderful sessions!
· Piano · Online My son enjoyed his first lesson. Although, he has been playing for awhile, she is assisting him with strengthening his basics. He is excited to be learning and plans to continue.
· Singing · Online I was so nervous and Danielle was so very patient! By the end I was more confident and she gave me helpful hints! Looking forward to our next lesson :)
· Singing · In studio Danielle is amazing. Very patient and connected so well with my daughter. We will definitely be reaching out again for more lessons!
· Piano · In studio Danielle is such a great piano instructor for my daughter. She is very attentive and shows great communication skills when teaching. So glad we have her as our instructor.
· Singing · Online Danielle really do know her music. Thanks for the first steps
· Piano · In home My daughter has Lear so much she is more confident thanks to Danielle
· Piano · In studio She's incredible!!!!!
· Piano · In studio My first class with Danielle went very well. She was very patient with me and I am looking forward to my next lesson.