Hi! My name is Charles Lemaire and I can't wait to meet you! I've been teaching private lessons since 2015 and have loved helping my students prepare for competitions and recitals, reach personal music goals, and engage their brain in the world of music. I attended Montclair State University and earned a degree in Voice Performance. I'm a fun loving and down to Earth type of person and my teaching style is proactive and personalized for each students wants and needs. I look forward to helping you unlock your full potential in the world of music.
• Train beginner to advance students on how to sing with proper technique.
• Prepared students to perform a song for recitals and other performances
• Accompany students for warm ups and songs in a range of styles (classical, pop, and Broadway).
• Teach proper technique for beginner piano students.
• Lay out basis of music theory, like simply rhythms and notes on the staff.