- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello! I am an Off-Broadway musical director/composer and between shows I conduct private voice lessons to students of all levels and ages in NYC.
Many of my students are aspiring musical theatre actors or actresses, but many are simply passionate about singing.
What I specialize in:
- Creating personalized warm-up techniques that are healthy for each student to expand range (belt and head voice)
- Strengthening breath and core, locating vocal power
- Creating healthy vocal habits, identifying and breaking detrimental patterns
- Learning new music
- Finding music that fits within range, or music that is slightly challenging.
- Prepping for musical theatre auditions (elementary school through professional) - incl. behavior, preparation, song selection, etc.
- Vocal recording skills (with equipment - ask for more details)
- Creating a demo reel (video & audio - ask for more details)
"Crashlight" made its Off-Broadway Debut at the Cherry Lane Theatre in 2016, with a sold out extended run.
Private writing coach for aspiring playwrights, screenwriters, television writers ages high school and up. Freelance script editing/rewriting/ghostwriting
Private voice coach for students of all ages and genres.
Specializing in pop, musical theatre, jazz, classical, and basic technique
Conducting an interactive masterclass on marketing/theater producing in Manhattan for 11th and 12th grade
"Bottled Up" debuted at the DCTV Center in TriBeCa, with a sold out run.
"Dissonance", a play with dance debuted in San Francisco at the Joe Goode Annex in 2013 with all sold-out performances.
· Vocal Training · In studio
She is also extremely patient with her students. She is very eager for her students to succeed and will take all the time in the world until you are comfortable and understand what she is trying to explain. She is also such a kind person and she is exactly the one you want coaching you! I cannot recommend her enough!!!! She is fantastic!