- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Born and raised on Long Island, Carolyn began working professionally at 8 years old and has since appeared on stage, in national commercials, recorded voiceovers, and booked principal roles in both film and television. She earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts in 2011 from the Boston Conservatory, where she majored in musical theater with an emphasis in directing. In her spare time, Carolyn has always loved working with people who have a passion for the arts. Whether it’s in a classroom, at a dance studio, or sitting at the piano, Carolyn has worn the many hats of acting coach, voice teacher, dance instructor, music theory tutor, piano teacher, and college audition coach to name a few. Getting cast in Broadway shows, winning first place in national dance competitions, receiving perfect scores on vocal/piano NYSSMA solos, and being accepted to some of the most competitive college programs in the nation are just a few of her clients’ many accomplishments.
Actors' Equity Association, founded in 1913, is the labor union that represents more than 49,000 Actors and Stage Managers in the United States. Equity seeks to advance, promote and foster the art of live theatre as an essential component of our society.
The National Honor Society (NHS) is the nation's premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. More than just an honor roll, NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, leadership, service, and character. These characteristics have been associated with membership in the organization since its beginning in 1921.
National Association for Music Education (NAfME), among the world’s largest arts education organizations, is the only association that addresses all aspects of music education. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers. The Association orchestrates success for millions of students nationwide and has supported music educators at all teaching levels for more than a century.
Since 1907, NAfME has worked to ensure that every student has access to a well-balanced, comprehensive, and high-quality program of music instruction taught by qualified teachers.
An American labor union representing over 160,000 film and television principal and background performers, journalists, and radio personalities worldwide.
· Tap Dance · In studio Carolyn was a tremendous teacher. I just wanted to understand the basics and she was able to provide an excellent foundation. I think that it's likely that I'm much (much) older than the usual student that's interested in tap, and Carolyn managed my own limitations with skill and good humor. Oh, and besides being a great teacher, she's an amazing tap dancer!
· Singing · In studio Carlota is very happy after her first class!
· Piano · In home Having just started to learn piano, I'd recommend Carolyn as one of the best teachers ever! She simply makes learning an instrument fun and 3 months in our home is now filled with music! You can feel your improving with every lesson.
· Broadway Singing · Online Carolyn spent a lot of time getting to know my daughter and her needs so she could customize the experience. She was fun and engaging and made it fun for my daughter. We are excited about working with her more.
· Acting · Online Caroline loved her first acting lesson with Carolyn. She is very much looking forward to her next session.
· Dance · Online Great First Session. Looking forward to working with Carolyn!
· Voice Acting · Online Carolyn exceeded my expectations, she is an amazing coach!
· Dance Choreography · Online I didn't leave Carolyn much time, but she was able to come up with dance choreography video lessons for me and my wife to use for our first dance. It was exactly what I was asking. Great work!
· Singing · In studio Carolyn is amazing!!! super professional and knowledgeable. She has an amazing talent. Great motivator and the best instructor i could ever had.
· Audition Prep · In home Carolyn is truly an amazing person and acting coach. I was beginning to think that I was too old to pursue my passion of becoming an actor. However, after a few lessons with Carolyn I believe that age is truly just a number and as long as one is dedicated, believes in themselves and keeps there eye on the prize their is no cut off when it comes to attaining ones dreams. Carolyn takes pride in her work and will steer you in the right direction.