- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi there! My name is Camille, and I just love teaching and hearing new voices. I have a degree in Worship Leadership from The King’s University in Southlake, TX, and I have worked in multiple bands, vocal groups, and studio recordings.
In the first lessons, we will learn voice-enhancing and empowering exercises that will absolutely transform your abilities. As you properly sing the exercises, the techniques you learn will greatly improve your actual song performance.
I will also enable you to improve by giving you an array of professionally produced practice tracks. You will be singing like your favorite artists as you learn the secrets of emotion and power-based vocals.
I have a blast teaching group classes at WTA in Southlake, TX. The groups range from 3 to 25 people at once! It is awesome because...this technique works!!! If students apply themselves, they will see drastic improvement in as little as a few weeks. We have a ball together! We laugh, blush, shake it off, make earth-shattering noises and sounds, and wha-laaahhhh...We are singing beautifully!
· Vocal Training · In studio Camille is a knowledgable and personable vocal instructor. I highly recommend her!
· Vocal Training · She knows what to do and is good at it.
· Vocal Training · In studio Camille Garcia is very passionate about singing and vocal instruction. She is innovative and works to find the teaching method that is best for YOU. If the idea isn't clicking with her student, Camille is quick to find another way to explain the concept. She is knowledgeable about her field, and makes every vocal lesson fun. Camille is uplifting, encouraging, and inspiring. I am proud to be her student!
· Vocal Training · In studio Excellent teacher. I went from loud and frustrated with high notes to controlled, confident and able to sing the songs I want to sing. The method is amazing, quirky and effective. At first, I wasn't sure I was making progress, until I was singing with the radio and felt able to do what I couldn't before. Awesome experience.