Bryanna is a yoga teacher and health coach who helps people find a balanced lifestyle through through mindful eating and enjoyable exercise. She graduated from Dallas Yoga Center's 200 hour teacher training program in Dallas, TX and she is studying for her health coaching certificate through the American Council on Exercise. She teaches beginner and intermediate yoga in small groups or private lessons. She teaches restorative, flow, and power yoga.
· Yoga · In studio I was never very into yoga before taking these classes, but Bryanna finds a way to accommodate everyone's needs and make the class challenging, fun, and relaxing. I have truly learned a lot and improved my strength and flexibility, and always look forward to her classes.
· Yoga · In studio I am HOOKED on these sessions! Bryanna's classes offer a refreshing and unique approach to yoga that emphasizes opening your chest, exploring your limits, and doing what feels good. She has molded me into a stronger, more flexible person and the same goes for my practice! Whether you're just finding yoga or are already advanced, she is definitely a must! I recommend her to any and everyone!!
· Yoga · In studio Bryanna is fantastic! She explains things in an extremely understandable way and she will work with you on whatever you personally need. Whether that's stretching out your back or strengthening your butt or learning a headstand, she does it all! It's always a great experience.
· Yoga · In studio Bryanna is a great instructor that will tailor her sessions to meet your yoga needs and preferences. She has a calming presence that will put a yogi of any level at ease. I always enjoy her classes!
· Yoga · In studio Excellent! Really encourages an ongoing practice of yoga and each class challenges students - whether it is strength, balance, mental state - she does it all! She is passionate about yoga and always working to make her classes and teaching methods better.