- Teaches students:
- and Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
- March 2011
BA in Music Studies from University of South Florida. knowledge of music theory and various instruments such as the clarinet, saxophone, piano, guitar, and bass guitar. Experience with French. Experience tutoring and working in classroom environment. Dedicate myself to finding best methods and resources for each individual to gain the best learning experience
• Provide one-on-one instructions for students in clarinet, guitar, piano and saxophone
• Assist students with reading music, proper musical instrument playing techniques, and creativity.
• Students have gone from concert ensembles to honor ensembles for their first time under my instruction.
• Interact with students
• Help with homework and create activities
• Encourage positive social skills
• Assisted instructor with teaching at risk youth to read and play music creatively in a stimulating, safe environment.
• Taught class and provided new perspectives in learning music
• Assisted Students with reading music, proper playing techniques, and creativity.
• Conducted ensemble
Brunette is such a wonderful teacher. She is very patient and is always punctual.