- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Brienne received her Bachelor’s of Arts in music performance from the University of Southern California. She has been invited to perform at numerous popular Los Angeles venues: The Grammy Museum, Troubadour, and The House Blues. She has studied with and shared the stage with Award winning Multi-Instrumentalist/Singer/Songwriter/Composer Patrice Rushen, Glenn Frey (The Eagles), and Grammy Award winning Motown songwriter, Lamont Dozier (Marvin Gaye, The Supremes, Michael Jackson). Before getting her degree, she toured around the U.S. performing at many universities and colleges performing original music from her self-titled independent EP release. In addition to her performing career, Brienne enjoys teaching and working with kids through music and is excited to continue to grow with her students.
Teach and mentor kids in early music education through innovative techniques designed to fit a variety of developmental stages
Construct and design music curriculums with a focus on the individual school and student’s needs
Lead after-school group piano classes to beginner students
Assist Head Music Teacher with music classes K-4th grade with music classes and activities
Apply and teach Kodaly method to appropriate age group through organized curriculums
At the forefront of teaching innovations, ColorSoundation is The Conservatory of Performing Arts' groundbreaking method, which employs color-coded exercises to help young children quickly develop essential music skills. It is TCOPA’s belief that through studying music at a young age, children will strengthen their self-esteem, capacity to think critically, and develop a sense of creative expression, aiding them not solely in music but in all intellectual endeavors. Developed by TCOPA’s Director, ColorSoundation has successfully introduced hundreds of children to academic musical study.
The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is a membership association of more than 480,000 US composers, songwriters, lyricists and music publishers. The ASCAP is committed to nurturing music makers throughout their careers.
· Singing · In studio She was very kind and welcoming. She is flexible about what my goals are and happy to help achieve my goals. She gave me some brand new warm ups that I never heard of that seem to really help strengthen my voice. I look forward to more lessons!
· Piano · In home Miss Brie is the absolute best teacher out there for your child. She really knows how to interact with children and is very kind and patient. My son has learned so much about playing the piano and also about vmusic in general - all while having fun! He looks forward to his weekly lessons with Miss Brie. We feel very lucky to have her as his teacher!
· Singing · In home A+
· Singing · In studio Such a great vocal teacher! She's very patient and has a great personality. I can definitely see the growth in strength in just a couple lessons. Can't wait to see the end result.
· Piano · In home Brie always arrives on time.
Good email communication.
The kids love her.
Does voice as well as piano.
Very very nice and good teacher.
· Piano · In home Brienne works with my six year old daughter for both piano and voice training lessons. She is kind, caring, knowledgable, great with kids, and a fantastic teacher. My daughter is learning so much with every lesson and loving piano! Brienne is punctual and wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her.
· Music Performance · In studio My daughter has been taking music lessons from Ms. Brienne for about a year now and we absolutely love it. She is a very kind and a patient person. The compassion she shows to each of her students is outstanding. My daughter loves her music lessons. She has learnt so much in just a year and is excited to learn even more.
I highly recommend Brienne. She knows what she is doing and you can see the passion of music in her. She is a true gem and a sweetheart of a person.
· Music Performance · In studio Brienne is joyful, caring, positive, and nurturing with kids. Her well-thought out lesson plans always focus on essential elements of music. She teaches rhythm, melody, and so many other things with creativity and with games. Children are safe and happy under her leadership, and they leave every lesson with contentment, knowledge, better musical skill, and a thirst to come back next time for more.