- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Brian is so excited to be beginning this part of his journey to offer private coaching!!! Graduating with a BA in Communications Arts with a concentration in Theatre from Bridgewater State University in 1991, Brian launched into professional acting. Between shows Brian volunteered at a small Catholic school in Milton, MA developing and implementing a theatre program for their middle school students. It was there that he discovered his passion for education. He was hired full-time and remained for the next 4 years. This formative experience allowed Brian to witness the transformative role the performing arts have in helping students of all ages achieve new heights in their journey! He went on to teach theatre for the Waltham and Holliston Schools and has accumulated directorial credits for over 50 productions. Brian holds a Masters in Educational Leadership from Bridgewater State University and is certified as a teacher of Theatre Arts & Communications.
• Developing and implementing a vision for the arts through the selection of curricular materials, the identification of plays and musicals to be produced, of artwork to be exhibited, and of culinary events to be held.
• Advocate for and assist in sustaining a school culture that championed student success.
• Serve as primary evaluator for all arts faculty and staff through the RIDE Evaluation System.
• Serve as acting principal for Founders Academy
• Responsible for supporting the attributes of a Professional Learning Community including developing collaborative departmental practices and programs that improve student learning and support school goals, including providing support for professional development for all arts faculty.
• Manage Review and assess senior arts portfolios and all arts components of portfolios from grades 9 through 12.
• Plan and implement student art exhibitions within and outside of the school.
• Oversee all arts related extra-curricular programming
• Responsible for all aspects of instruction to high school students including the development and implementation of a complete theatre arts curriculum.
• Classes developed and implemented included: Theatre Woprkshop, Director’s Workshop, Stagecraft & Design, Performance for the Here & Now, Cinematography, Effecvtive Communication: The Art of Public Speaking
• Administrated a comprehensive extra curricular theatre program throughout the school year putting on four multifaceted productions involving over 200 students.
• Responsible for all aspects of instruction to grades Kindergarten through High School.
• Developed and introduced a comprehensive drama curriculum with the goal to enhance students’ creativity and problem solving abilities leading them to become more effective critical thinkers and lifelong learners.
• Worked collaboratively with all school staff and administration to support instructional innovation.
· Acting · In studio
· Theater Acting ·
· Acting · In studio