- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
My students are guided along a comprehensive artist development experience that consists of voice development, stage presence, songwriting and finishing school.
I've been a songwriter/vocal producer for 20 years having written songs for The Backstreet Boys, Trey Songz and more. I've studied the art of "voice" for 15 years having trained under some of Michigan's most prominent voice teachers.
My best of both worlds background led me to construct the "5 Phase Singing Method" that has been a huge hit with all my clientele.
Notable students include Diamond White, a top 5 finalist on X Factor, Jibreel Mawry from Motown the Musical, @Labritney_ on Instagram and the 2016 Ford Fireworks Super Singer winner, Brianna Seaborn.
"Brandon is an very knowledgeable, insightful, and skilled professional in this area. His vocal coaching techniques exposes your weaknesses and enable you to recognize your technical flaws after your first session. He's the Mr. Miyagi of vocal coaching. You'll be a better singer no doubt after a few sessions with this guy. - Rob B.
"I will definitely say that my experience working with Brandon was outstanding! I had such a good flow and vibe in the atmosphere the studio session. He was able to listen to my voice and song as a whole and immediately contribute tremendous harmony arrangements that automatically coincide with my overall musical style. He is very patient as a person in general and an engineer during his work duties. He brings a overall good vocal energy along with him during sessions. I would give my experience beyond a 5 star!!" - Darnesha R.
Penned songs for/with The Backstreet Boys, Trey Songz and more.
· Singing · In studio Brandon is very structured and perceptive. Lots of breathing exercises to help with vocal sustenance. It was awesome!
· Singing · In studio Brandon is the real deal ! He is kind , tough , caring and a well rounded teacher ! Excellent style - I would give him a 10
· Vocal Training · In studio Brandon knows his stuff and is constantly striving to make his students better. Anyone that gets to work with him is lucky.
· Vocal Training · In studio I really enjoy coming to vocal class. It is a fun & positive environment. Mr. Smith is a great vocal coach. He's comical but at the same time he means business, with the goal & passion of helping his students become the best that they can be.
· Vocal Training · In studio Great teacher!
· Singing · In studio He is really a great teacher he is patient and funny he is getting my vocal ability to a better level after lesson 2 I saw the change in my voice he is one of the best teachers out there always looks out for his students you can't go wrong with Brandon
· Singing · In studio He is very good and focused!
· Singing · In studio He is awesome !