- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Benjamin is a musician in the Boston area. He has been studying music since the age of 3. His background includes Violin, Cello, Percussion, Drum Set, Voice, Electric Bass, and Upright Bass. He is currently a student at Berklee College of Music, majoring in Upright Bass Performance. He has studied with Dave Zinno, John Lockwood, Bruce Gertz, and Susan Hagen. He has performed with John Oates, New York Voices, and Kevin Mahogany.
Benjamin has been teaching privately for 2 years. Since then, he has gotten students accepted into various competitions. Benjamin is a strong believer in fundamentals, and technique, but utilizes real musical examples to teach such aspects of music.
Benjamin is mainly a jazz/contemporary musician, but he is also well versed in classical bass. As well as traditional music theory. In his studies, Benjamin has also become very skilled at contemporary harmony, and ear training.
Play Upright and Electric Bass for Berklee Voice Department classes and ensembles.
Play styles ranging from Jazz to Folk and everything in between.
· Upright Bass · In home Great instructor. Focuses on the basics and provides a lot of encouragement which helps. Also, allows student to decide what they'd like to learn and allows you to select the type of music you are most interested in.
· Upright Bass · Online Benjamin is great. He has the task of teaching a 46 year old longtime electric bass player and a 12 year old electric bass player (father/daughter). He is teaching us both the fundamentals of the upright bass, which is such a different instrument. We look forward to continued lessons with Benjamin.