- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have been teaching voice and piano since 2010, and I love sharing music with others! I am available for in-home and online lessons, and I teach a variety of styles for both voice and piano. My higher education studies are in vocal performance with a focus on classical music, opera, and art song, but a lot of my vocal students work on musical theater and popular repertoire. My piano students also play a variety of styles, and I teach many to play and sing at the same time!
I treat every student with respect, and I truly enjoy getting to know them as well. I like to have fun in my lessons, but I also have years of training and musical knowledge to impart to my students. I am well versed in vocal pedagogy (the science of vocal production), and I use this education to promote healthy singing! I received my Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance at Boston University and my Master of Music and Doctorate of Music in Vocal Performance at Arizona State University.
Phi Kappa Phi's mission is "To recognize and promote academic excellence in all fields of higher education and to engage the community of scholars in service to others."
· Singing · In studio very helpful
· Singing · In studio My 12 year old daughter is loving her singing lessons with Belinda. She is always so excited to go to her lessons and always leaves with a smile on her face. My daughter is wanting to do some musical theater auditions in the near future, and Belinda is helping her find and prepare for the auditions. We are so glad we found Belinda!
· Classical Voice · In studio I have been singing my entire life, but I really wanted to learn a more classical technique. I am so glad I am taking lessons with Belinda! She is so knowledgable about the voice, and she makes sure that I feel comfortable with the singing sounds that I make. I think the classical technique also improves my singing when I sing non-classical songs.
· Piano · In studio I started taking piano lessons about a month ago with Belinda. I didn't know anything about music, and I have already learned so much! I can already play basic songs, and I always look forward to what I will learn next. I plan to continue taking piano lessons with Belinda for a long time!
· Singing · In studio Belinda is a great teacher. She really cares about her students, and she goes above and beyond for my daughter. My daughter always leaves her lessons with a smile on her face.
· Musical Theater · In studio Belinda has been teaching my 11 year old daughter how to sing for the past year, and Belinda has been such a wonderful and dedicated teacher. My daughter has been interested in auditioning for musical theater for some time, and Belinda helped her find auditions that were appropriate for my daughter's abilities and prepared her for the audition. I'm looking forward to seeing my daughter perform in her first musical next month!
· Singing · In studio I really enjoy working with Belinda. She is teaching me how to be a better singing, and I look forward to every lesson!
· Piano · In studio I am just starting to learn how to play piano, and it has been such a fun process! I feel like I'm learning a lot and playing lots of fun songs.
· Musical Theater · In studio Belinda is helping me feel more comfortable and confident in my singing. I really enjoy our lessons, and I can see myself improving.
· Singing · In studio Great teacher! I love taking singing lessons with Belinda.