- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have enjoyed the stage and the thrill of entertaining since I was a child. I have been in numerous productions, including Las Vegas Academy's Sweeney Todd starring as Mrs. Lovett, which was selected as a highlighted show at the National Thespian Conference, Cats as Pouncival, Little Women as Marmee, National Thespians Hairspray as Prudy, Super Summer Theatres Annie as Pepper, and many more! I have also done work as a recording studio vocalist and corporate performer on the Las Vegas Strip. I have been studying voice with the famed Jeffrey Skouson for the past decade and continue to study teaching with him as well. I have received performance training from many different sources including Professional Broadway Performers, Famed Acting Coaches, Vocal Stylizing Coaches to the Stars, and Master Vocal Teachers. My love of performing transformed into a new love for teaching people to sing and act so that they too can experience the same joy I feel when I'm on the stage. Because of this love I studied music education at Brigham Young University ID and became a certified Vocal Instructor in the Institute for Vocal Advancement (previously a certified Speech Level Singing Instructor) in an extensive program where I must complete education and testing each year. I focus on building a singers range and strength in healthy ways in all genres of music. I work with all types of performers from recording studios to the stage.
During your first lesson, I will assess your voice to determine your tendencies and weak spots. In each lesson we will begin with a series of exercises that will turn your weaknesses into strengths. We will then apply these techniques to songs of your choice. During each lesson, we can work on performance, styling and any areas you may need instruction in. If you would like to sing from the bottom to the top of your voice with strength and ease, I am the teacher for you!
*** Lesson Details ***
During your first lesson, I will assess your voice to determine your tendencies and weak spots. In each lesson we will begin with a series of exercises that will turn your weaknesses into strengths. We will then apply these techniques to songs of your choice. During each lesson, we can work on performance, styling and any areas you may need instruction in. Each lesson you will receive a CD of your vocal exercises and song to practice during the week. You will be amazed at the progression you will make in just one week of practice!
*** Studio Equipment ***
I use garageband to record our lessons and any parts you may need me to record of a song to better learn notes.
I also use garageband to edit and cut karaoke tracks for your performances.
*** Specialties ***
Vocal Instruction in all genres of music by understanding the voice and how it functions and knowing what tools to use to achieve the most success in any voice.
Any type of acting whether it be on the stage or on screen by using Acting techniques that help the actor connect to their character on a more personal level providing for honest, real acting.
Private Vocal Instruction for all genres and ages.
Theater and Broadway instructor for all ages.
High School Musical
Private Vocal Instructor and Glee Classes Instructor
Class Vocal Instructor for elementary and middle school ages.
Singer and Dancer for a corporate convention at the Cosmopolitan on the Las Vegas Strip.
Part of the production staff for the performance at the Smith Center on the Las Vegas Strip.
Vocal Instructor for recording artists in the recording studio
Featured Soloist on a pre-recorded track for a cruise entertainment production.
Featured Soloist on a pre-recorded track for a production on the Las Vegas Strip.
Institute for Vocal Advancement or 'IVA' is an institution that focuses on giving teachers the knowledge and tools to allow their students to sing from the bottom to the top of there voice with health, ease, balance, strength and tone quality in all genres of music. In this organization all teachers have to accomplish education hours, classes and testing each year to remain certified and advance in the instructor levels.
· Singing · In home Isabella really enjoyed her first lesson with Becca!
· Singing · In studio Becca is very outgoing. Flexible with scheduling and patient. Recommend!
· Singing · In home Great experience.
· Acting · In studio Very nice, my sons learns a lot from her.
· Singing · Online Becca is nice ,my daughter is excited
· Acting · In studio Becca is GREAT!!! Her ideas and ability to teach to your skill level is one of the best I have experienced. I trust her suggestion and notes that is has given to me to better my skill. She make the session easy to comprehend and fun to have. Her session remind me why I decided to come back to my passion. If you are on the fence, then search no more because she is what you are look for in a teacher. I am more then happy to have chosen her as my acting coach.
· Singing · In studio It was a great experience.
· Acting · In studio Becca is very personable and very motivating. She is especially great with vocal training.
· Singing · In studio Becca is a great teacher. She is very straight forward and will give you honest feedback. Becca makes her students feel very comfortable at each lesson. With Becca, you get out of the lessons what you put in. If you put in 100% effort, you will get 100% results.
· Singing · Online My 1st singing lesson ever!! What a comfortable environment Becca established right from the beginning. Her patience, willingness and assessment of my skills allowed me to be very comfortable.
Thank you Becca and I'm looking forward to more lessons with you.