- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
Andreas is an internationally active pianist and film composer. His music career has led him to live and work in Switzerland, the UK, Spain, Australia and the US.
He holds an M.M. in Scoring for Film, TV and Video Games from Berklee College of Music, as well as two B.M.'s from the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts and Zurich University of the Arts. Andreas was awarded a Berklee scholarship amongst others. Upon graduation, Andreas received two peer votum prizes for his community contributions and a Jazz performance prize.
Performance credits include a European tour with Spanish pop artist Santa Zahara, pit-band keyboarding for UK based musical theatre productions and being a staff piano accompanist at the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts.
Composer credits include recording original music at London's Air Studios, scoring of the independent US feature film Duplicity and writing product demos for software brands such as Waves, UVI, Chris Hein or Ample Sound.
Creates Synthesizer Expansion Packs.
Audio Editing and QA in service of virtual sampled instruments.
- QA Beta Tester
- Demo Content Creator
- Records orchestral live concerts off-site.
- Assists with session setup, teardown and recording.
- Supports fostering of a global viola community.
- Translates music articles between German and English.
- Performs on Carnival cruises with the Liz & Andy Duo.
- Turns chart songs into cabaret style.
- Creates sheet music from audio files.
- Artists: Draconian, Solefald, Myrkur
Plays church organ for services.
- Taught piano to children aged 5 - 16.
- Performed keyboards as part of musical theatre productions and band ensembles.
- Musical Director for community based stage productions.
- Taught music to 4th graders and seniors.
Composed additional music for upcoming video game "Trouble in Paradise".
Composed music for indie feature film "Duplicity".
- Selected candidate for SCL NY's Mentor Program, Fall 2016.
- Attended film scoring workshops with high achieving, NYC based film composers.
Performed weekly entertainment gig, playing Jazz Standards.
- Accompanied ballet classes, auditions and vocal classes.
- Trained new accompanists.
Taught UK chart songs to senior high school students, as part of a band ensemble workshop.
- Played 2nd keyboard in the musical "Jack & the Beanstalk".
- Created 200 performance presets with Mainstage 3.
- Played 2nd keyboard in the musical "Cats The Musical".
- Used RMS Keyboards software for performance presets.
Accompanied children casting workshops for German musical "Ich War Noch Niemals In New York".
- Developed song arrangements with the creative team.
- Accompanied scenic and tech rehearsals of Swiss theatre play "Geri".
- Accompanied scenic and tech rehearsals of Swiss musical "Die Schweizermacher".
- Communicated between director and musical director.
Pass at Grade B
The Society Of Composers & Lyricists is an organization consisting of Hollywood's professional motion picture, Television, and multimedia music composers, songwriters and lyricists, with histories in the art of scoring for motion pictures and television. Many of its members have won or been nominated for Oscars, Emmys and Grammy Awards.+ Read More