- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Amy has been studying the voice for the past 15 years through private voice lessons, performance, and competition. Having received a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Vanguard University of Southern California, and a Masters of Music from the University of Washington she is actively continuing her own education, by participating in the Northwest Chapter of the NATS foundation’s NATS chats, periodically attending meetings held by the Voice Foundation, and being an active member of the voice studio of Dr. Kari Ragan out of Issaquah. She is continuing to pursue performance opportunities, and deeply enjoying helping her students achieve their goals.
I was in charge of teaching voice lessons to all of the Musical Theatre Majors at UW, which are required study in fulfillment of their degrees.
· Singing · In home Amy is a fantastic voice teacher and fantastic for kids. Her lessons are methodical and consistent. She treats the voice as the physical musical instrument that it is; her lessons focus on awareness of what is physically happening to make sound she teaches how to strengthen and care for it. She adapts to my daughter's learning style, and is serious yet gentle. She knows how to cultivate interest by picking music my daughter enjoys working on. I highly recommend Amy!
· Musical Theater · In studio Started taking lessons with Amy through UW, had such a good experience with her that I decided to continue with her outside of the college. Amy has been incredibly helpful and encouraging during our lessons. She is great at getting to the root of bad habits, and I have improved immensely from working with her.
· Vocal Training · In home I love working with Amy. She cares about finding helpful tools for the individual student as opposed to trying to mold the individual into generic practices. She helps me learn and understand more and more about my voice. I've noticed significant improvement in the reliability of my voice. She's great!
· Singing · In studio Amy is a complete pro. She is compassionate and very technical! I highly recommend! You could not do better!