- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello, my name is Amy and I am very excited to be teaching out of my brand new studio, Double A music. I took 12 years of private lessons on various instruments. I have taught for about 8 years, and have an associates degree in teaching from Western Technical College in La Crosse, Wisconsin. I enjoy helping students succeed in many areas of music, such as school orchestra, performing solo, accompaniment, improvisation, and more. I understand each student's needs will vary and provide a variety of methods and supplement materials for this purpose. I look forward to meeting you!
I own and operate my studio, Double A Music. I teach violin, guitar, and piano online. I teach those and other instruments upon request at the location of the studio. I am also available for music at private events and weddings.
I traveled to student's homes and gave lessons on violin, guitar, and piano.
· Violin · Online
· Fiddle · Online She did wonderful!
· Fiddle · Online
· Violin · Online My 11 year old daughter has been enjoying her lessons with Amy and looks forward to them each week. She is proud of what she has learned so far and is happy to tell me about Amy's positive feedback. Amy is very patient and encouraging. She is also quick to respond to texts or emails. I highly recommend her!
· Violin · Online My 12 year old daughter is very happy with her lessons. Thank you very much!
· Violin · Online There is no need to look any further, Amy is the best instructor TakeLessons has to offer. If you are doubtful, schedule a few lessons to find out for yourself! She is patient, and takes time to explain new material. She has sent me audio recordings of measures that I had difficulty with during lessons. She has an upbeat personality and sharp ears, which is crucial for online learning. You can't go wrong with her as your instructor.
· Violin · Online Instructor is patient and eager to teach. We have had two other instructors. Amy is wonderful. My daughter Mady will benefit and learn a lot. So glad she is Mady instructor.
· Violin · Online Amy has just been wonderful for our daughter. Our daughter is quite shy and quiet, and Amy is very patient with her. After only a few lessons, I can already hear an improvement in my daughters playing and her confidence level is soaring. Amy is a fantastic teacher! Thank you!
· Violin · Online She's very kind and patient and fun to just talk with like she's more friend than teacher... But like a good teacher still. :)
· Violin · Online Amy took advantage of every minute of the lesson. She paid close attention to detail, finger position, and tune. Amy displayed knowledgeable teaching experience characteristic.