Aimee is a Music Educator with a Masters of Music from Boston University. She has been writing music, singing, and playing piano for 20+ years. She has the ability to be flexible and differentiate for each student to fit their individual needs and interests.
*** Lesson Details ***
Aimee expects her students to practice and be prepared for each lesson. This will enable her students to progress and become more competent as a singer or musician and move through either a level book or be ready to perform 1-2 pieces with mastery.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Recording on iPad for student reflection
Music Teacher, Choir Director
Studio: ages 3-Adults
CHOIR/MUSIC/VOCAL/BEGINNER BAND/GOSPEL STYLE/KEYS/JAZZ/POP
Founded in 1907, NAfME is among the world’s largest arts education organizations. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers.
· Piano · In studio Ms Aimee is a wonderful instructor. Always prepaired, and on time. She is also flexible and is willing to reschedule lessons. You can tell she cares about her students and my daughter (5 yrs old) always has a great time.
· Piano · In home My daughter is five. She loves going to piano lessons every week. It is something she looks forward to. Ms. Aimee is a wonderful instructor that uses many methods to keep my daughter interested the entire lesson
· Piano · In home Our initial lesson with Ms. Aimee was awesome! She was so patient and kind. Her knowledge was only trumped by her genuine spirit!
· Piano · In home I felt really comfortable with my first lesson. I believe that we are going to get along just fine. She is very knowledgeable and explains things well and ensures that you understand before she moves on. I saw a lot of patience and a wiliness to help you meet and exceed your expectations and goasl. I am very much looking forward to my next lesson. Thanks Aimee!
· Piano · In studio My daughter Kaitlin really enjoyed her first night of piano lessons. We look forward to many more lessons.
· Piano · In studio Aimee is an outstanding instructor. She appears dedicated,very focussed and commited to ensuring her students success! You simply can't ask for more!!
· Piano · In studio Aimee is a great fit for my son. She is really patient when it comes to teaching young kids and has a lot of talent so she really knows what she is doing. My son is 7 years old and just started with Aimee and he is doing fantastic I would recommend her to anyone.
· Piano · In home Aimee is very talented, patient, and a great instructor. My 6 year old felt at ease and is eager to learn more! She made learning how to play the piano a breeze!
· Music Performance · Online My daughter Aly loves her lessons with Miss Aimee! She is very patient and clear about her directions. Aly is 11 years old and learning to play guitar. Miss Aimee takes the time to listen, instruct, and give experience pointers to a beginner. Miss Aimee is a wonderful blessing to our family! I am excited about all the things my daughter is learning and putting into practice!
· Piano · In studio My daughter has been taking piano lessons with Aimee for about 5 months and we are very pleased. She is great with kids and really connects with them which makes the learning a lot easier. She is very talented and a true lover of all things music. So happy we found her!