I have a bachelor of Music from Berklee College of Music in Boston.
I have 20 years experience performing, composing and recording.
Will teach you guitar, piano or bass in any given style.
I'm great with music theory and ear training, and will work to make you a better musician. I perform regularly around California.
*** Lesson Details ***
I'm a firm believer in learning music through songs, and it's the student's favorite music that will keep the student motivated. I do my best to communicate my passion about music to the student. My lessons consist of ear training, sight-reading, and music theory.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Teaching studio w/ guitar, piano, bass and amplifiers.
*** Travel Equipment ***
I have my own guitar, bass and amplifier if needed.
*** Specialties ***
*Teachers marked as a Student
Favorite have taught a minimum of 25 lessons and have received the highest
feedback rating from students.Fingerstyle Acoustic guitar
Electric Jazz and Funk Guitar
Bachelor of Music in Electronic Production and Sound design, with a principal in guitar.
· Guitar · In home Very thoughtful instructor. He can recognize your style of music and help you learn to play it.
· Guitar · In home Adam is very skilled and friendly. My son is enjoying his lessons. Thanks!
· Guitar · In home Adam was very attentive and showed up with a great attitude. He had some good suggestions for my son Tyler who is receiving the guitar lessons
· Guitar · In home Adam was on time and seemed to have a good connection with my son!
Did a great job, my son has had the motivation to practice and is excited to learn more.
· Guitar · In home After only a couple lessons it's already clear Adam is a highly effective guitar instructor. He's been very quick to recognize the strengths and weaknesses in my playing and has catered our lessons to accommodate me. As such, my playing has already improved far faster than with the online lessons / apps I was using before finding Adam. There's just no substitute for one-on-one human interaction, especially with someone who's as patient and thorough as Adam. If you're looking for a guitar teacher, look no further - you've found your guy.
· Guitar · In home Adam was great! Loved my first lesson!
· Piano · In home Adam is a great guy, a comfortable, helpful, casual and cheerful young man who really knows his stuff and presents it in a clear, slow and methodical way. The first lesson was a pure pleasure. I'm looking forward to more.
· Classical Guitar · Up for the challenge...
I am a professional musician, playing several different instruments and singing most of my life. I never picked up the guitar until a year ago. I'm not the traditional student who wants to learn rock 'n' roll, but am instead a lover of classical music. From day one, Adam worked with me to find out my skill level and taste in music. He challenged me to learn amazing pieces, played in finger style #I highly recommend#, and even taught me a few songs from the rock genre. Adam has a cool demeanor and makes learning guitar interesting and fun. What I learned from Adam in just a short time amazes me, and I know he can teach even the most challenging student.
· · Adam is charismatic, enthusiastic, super educated, and dedicated to teaching! He's a great professor overall and is always looking to find better ways to fit your learning style. I've had dozens of music instructors throughout my life and Adam is definitely one of the best!
· · Absolutely Great!
Adam is an outstanding guitar instructor and makes learning lots of fun! He has a unique way of breaking down lessons to make playing enjoyable while understanding the fundamental concepts of musicianship. He rocks! (pun intended) :-)