- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 5 to 18
Abigail S. has taken the stage across the country as both a soloist and orchestral musician. Her love and dedication to the art of music has led her to Houston where she is currently pursuing a doctorate degree in music at the Moores School of Music under the direction of Paula Page. Ms. S. attended the Cleveland Institute of Music for her Bachelor and Master degrees in music where she studied with the world renowned recording artist, Yolanda Kondonassis.
Ms. S. made her solo concerto debut in 2013 when she performed as a soloist with the Cleveland Institute of Music Orchestra. In addition to her experience as a soloist, Ms. S. performed as principle harpist with the Firelands Symphony Orchestra from 2011-2013. Ms. S. has also performed as guest principle with orchestras across the country such as the Cleveland Pops Orchestra and the Corpus Christi Symphony. An active ensemble musician, Ms. S. has been a founding member of the Heart Strings Ensemble since 2005.
This past spring Ms. S. was honored to receive the Alice Chalifoux Prize in recognition of her talent and dedication to the harp. Ms. S. is also a winner of the 2012 Cleveland Institute of Music Concerto Competition. Ms. S. is an experienced soloist and has competed in world renowned competitions such as the IMA HOGG Concerto Competition and the National American Harp Society Competition.
Ms. S. began studying music in Chicago Illinois at the age of five and has continued to pursue the art with passion over the years. An experienced teacher herself, Ms. S. has been educating students of all ages over the past eight years. Ms. S specializes in teaching beginning piano students and beginning to advance harp students. Ms. S's education and performance experience help her give students a quality, well-rounded education.
Private Piano Instructor
Private Harp Instructor
Private Harp Instructor.
Private Harp Instructor
· Harp · In studio Abby has been very patient with me. I am learning a new instrument and slow right now. She is teaching me the proper techniques that will build in playing the harp beautifully as it is meant to be. I am building strength and gaining muscle memory. Abby is a great teacher. I recommend her to any serious learner.
· Piano · In home Abigail is wonderful she is passionate about what she does and dedicated to really making sure her student learns and excel at piano playing. She encourages and compliments her student when a job is well done. She's patient with my sometimes unenthusiastic child and never discouraging. Amazing!
· Harp · In studio As a teacher, Abigail is committed to the process of learning and imparts her methods of organized thinking and layered stages of accomplishment to her students. Her warm and engaging personality enhances her approach and inspires her students to give their best.
· Piano · In home Ms Abigail is an excellent instructor.