- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
1) Exposure, by listening to high information music.
2) Discovery, becoming familiar with the chosen instrument by means of discovering how to make music with it and what are the possibilities with said instrument.
2) Association, by learning songs and pieces that the student is already familiar with.
3) Analysis, breaking apart songs and sounds that the student is familiar with to understand the theory behind it.
4) Aplication, by using the knowledge aquiered through learning familiar with to learn new pieces of music.
My ultimate goal is to help you become the musical self you were always meant to be.
- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
My top priority will always be helping you become the musical person you were always meant to be. If you’re looking at this, you’re seriously concidering taking up music lessons but are undecided with who. Just a little background on me, I’ve been a professional musician for 18 years and a music teacher for 11. My passion is using my resources to help you realize your goals within music and to discover new possiblilites. If that sounds enticing to you, then just let me know and we’ll get started on our journey to musical discovery ASAP.