- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I'm Wesley A. I have been drumming and playing percussion for about 14 years. I am 26 years old. I recently graduated with a B.A in Music from North Greenville University near Greenville, SC under the tutelage of Dr. Chris Davis, President of the SC Chapter of PAS (Percussion Arts Society). I am laid back as a teacher and I will try to make the experience fun for anyone.
I played drums for Sunday morning services every week, and for Christmas specials with members of the Greenville Symphony
I taught drums at Camp IWannaRock at a church in Hickory, NC. The camp was designed to give young kids experience with leading worship
I played drums for The DeLeary's, Lauren DeLeary and Brooke DeLeary (now known as LOVECOLLIDE). We played in North Carolina, Maryland, Tennessee and other places on our tour.
I had the privilege of traveling around North America with Life Action Ministries as part of the blue team, a team of 25 people. I played the drums for the worship team and helped out with the children's ministry aspect as well.
I studied Percussion
National Association for Music Education (NAfME), among the world’s largest arts education organizations, is the only association that addresses all aspects of music education. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers. The Association orchestrates success for millions of students nationwide and has supported music educators at all teaching levels for more than a century.
Since 1907, NAfME has worked to ensure that every student has access to a well-balanced, comprehensive, and high-quality program of music instruction taught by qualified teachers.
We offer students and professionals opportunities to grow artistically and professionally. Students can learn have a music industry experience through the PAS Internship program or apply to receive a PAS scholarship or grant. Professionals can create new percussion programs or gain recognition through PAS grants and contests. Many individuals have significantly impacted the world of percussion through the Percussive Arts Society and they are recognized in our Hall of Fame and Awards pages.
· Drum · In home Thank you Wesley!! you did teach Jacque a lot.
· Drum · Online You taught me a lot to work on in between classes and I can't wait for our next class
· Drum · In home Wes is patient, kind, and a joy to be around. He is knowledgeable with drums, music theory, and all things percussion!
· Drum · In studio Wesley has a great deal of knowledge and performance experience in the area of drumset and percussion. He is reliable and a consummate professional.
· · Wes will be a great instructor in percussion. He has an even temperament, great skills, and relates well to all age groups. He has advanced training in all percussion instruments and a great love and respect for music. I expect that he will be a great teacher.