- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have almost 30 years teaching experience with all ages and levels here in the US and Russia.I have a Doctoral of Musical Arts in Piano Performance and Pedagogy from a premier Russian Conservatory.I believe that an individual approach in teaching is a key to achieving professional goals in studying a musical instrument and playing technique. I select individual learning materials for each student and use my own methods, which I have developed during my professional teaching career. I encourage students to perform at different venues – from formal classical to informal talent shows and festivals. My goal is for my students to experience the joy of performing and exhibit fearlessness on the stage. Many of my students have participated in national auditions and competitions both here and in Russia, and have continued their professional music education.I also teach ensemble playing with different instruments, accompaniment, duets and voice as children love this form of expression.
I perform locally and internationally as a soloist and as part of 'Piano Duet Troika'. I also manage Russian and American Performing Artists Association and organize two concerts a year - "Old New Year Concert' and 'Rhythms of Spring' showcasing all forms of performing art from professional to amateur level from the American and the Russian community to promote intercultural appreciation and exchange.
· Classical Piano · In studio I am an adult student who has taken piano lessons with Vlada for a number of years, and I am extremely impressed with Vlada as a teacher.
I played the piano off and on through high school (with a different teacher), and then took a break for many years without any formal instruction.
Now that I have returned to the piano, Vlada has helped me advance my playing well beyond my expectations. She helps me choose appropriate pieces that I will enjoy working on and that challenge me in new ways. She is masterful at identifying the reasons why I am struggling with particular passages and suggests techniques to help me improve many, many details.
I highly recommend Vlada!
· Classical Piano · In home My daughter took piano lessons with Vlada for 5 years--I specifically searched for a Russian teacher because I knew about their exacting hand placement and methods. Emma was years ahead of other students. When we moved, the pianist for the Milwaukee ballet agreed to give her lessons after hearing her audition (she didn't take students but was Russian so I begged). Totally wonderful experience--my daughter learned alot and progressed well beyond her peers. When we went to competitions, kids who were 12 were playing what my daughter played at 7. I could see the difference Vlada's tutelage had made and so could the judges
· Classical Piano · In studio An excellent and exceptionally talented piano teacher and performing pianist. Both our girls studied with Vladislava for nearly 5 years. They had to stop taking formal lessons in high school (due to heavy academic load and extracurriculars), but even then they would ask her for occasional lessons during summer breaks or before a recital. The lessons were outstanding: highly professional, well planned and thought through with appealing and challenging music pieces carefully selected for the student’s age, ability and temperament. What struck me especially was the fact that V. provided ample opportunities for all students (starting at a young age) to perform in front of life audience (other students and their families) several times during each school year. I came to appreciate these recitals as a great teaching tool: not only they kept students motivated and engaged in their studies, they inspired the development of real performing skills early on, cutting to the core of any instrument playing: an ability to convey an emotion, a thought via music. And all the applause made the little artists ☺ proud and appreciative of their own achievement of course!
Our family would highly recommend Vladislava as a terrific music teacher to students of any age