- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Experienced, skilled guitar teacher, expert in Flamenco, Easy Listening, Latin Folk, Rancheras.
More than 10 years teaching experience with students of all ages.
Born and raised in Toledo, Spain. My culture and passion have shaped my life to become who I am today. When I was 17 Years Old I built my first guitar, and by my late twenties I had began my carrier as a professional guitarist and singer.
· Guitar · In home Mr. Tomas Ballesteros is a great teacher. My 9 year old son began guitar lessons with Mr. Ballesteros in January 2016. Since then he has learned a lot. Mr. Ballesteros is very experienced, prompt, punctual and professional. We definitely would recommend his services.
· Flamenco Guitar · In studio If your serious about getting better and learning the beautiful instrument of guitar then Tomas is the perfect teacher. He gives you what you need and not too much so you can have time to master the techniques he has taught you. Thank you Tomas for investing in me to make me better.
· Guitar · In home Tomas is a true professional. He is very talentted, kind, patient and understanding and always has the students well being in mind. He is incredibly passionate about his music and his teaching and is able to tranfer his passion to his students. I highly recommend him as a teacher
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio My son was very comfortable with Mr. Tomas. My son is very young, but Mr. Tomas gave him a shot. I appreciate his patience and willingness to be flexible with my sons 3-year old personality. I also learned a lot to practice with my son. Thank you Mr. Tomas!
· Classical Guitar · In studio I was self taught for @ 5 months then decided to get lessons. I wanted a pro to be able to assess where I was at and give me the right instruction.
Tomas was able to to give me just that. He also taught me some neat strum patterns that made it fun. My wife really likes the sounds I can make with the guitar after only 2 lessons with Tomas.
On top of that he is a genuinely pleasant person to be around. I can tell he loves teaching people guitar.
My wife really likes the genre of music I am learning because she grew up with it. I like it as well as the finger skills that go along with it.
I believe this experience learning from Tomas will greatly influence the personal music style that I end up developing into.
· Acoustic Guitar · In home My lesson was very rewarding - excellent instructor , if you have a question he has an answer . He knows the guitar - Mr. Tomas makes you feel at ease , I was having a problem with my short fingers . He told me all the things that I was not doing correct and this was my first lesson - He made me feel really good when I did something right .
I have known Mr . Tomas for a short period of time and believe me if he can teach me and I am 70 years old and I have tired taking lessons before and they never worked out . Mr . Tomas is the person to go with .
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Tomas will know how to convince you that learning how to play the guitar is the best decision you have ever made. His life stories shine through the pieces that he will take the time to play for you and they will leave you with chills.
He is a very patient and dedicated instructor, who will always make you feel confident and listened to.
He will teach you many things, not only as an instructor, but also as a very generous and kind human being.
· Guitar · In home Wonderful teacher, really enjoy learning from him. A very patient instructor. I am very pleased with my choice.
· Guitar · In studio My guitar lesson was great. Tomas is very knowledgeable and patient. I love having my time with him.
· Guitar · In studio Tomas is an excellent instructor. I have no musical background and have been taking lessons since April. He is very patient and encouraging. I highly recommend Tomas for guitar lessons.