- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate
I have a background in Trumpet techniques and music production. As a music producer, you must be aware of what's popular and what everyone is listening to. I bring that into the musical session. As a trumpet teacher for 3 plus years, I focused on ages 9 to 18 years old. Most students develop a healthy relationship with their instrument and good practicing habits. As a classically trained musician, I created a specialized daily routine to improve your trumpet playing. I always like to introduce new and fun techniques to develop proper air control, embouchure to mention a few. I also make an emphasis on the students potential. I believe this is key to a good musical session. Over the years I've encountered many students and I like to focus on the interactions with the music. I studied at The New School of Jazz and contemporary music. There I learned how to teach the language of jazz through free improv techniques. This exercise gives the musical session life and spontaneity with the instrument.
- Teaches students:
- Ages 8 to 55 and special needs
- Teaching since:
Why these lessons are different:
- Formally trained Trumpet/Voice and Music production
- A long roster of satisfied clients in music theory and trumpet
- A wide base of musical styles and genres (Jazz, Blues, Pop, RnB, Funk, Musical theatre, classical)
- 10 years of performing experiences.