Hello! My name is Tamara. I grew up in Minnesota and started taking piano and violin lessons when I was ten years old. I played in orchestra, in pits, sang in choir, acted in plays, and competed in speech competitions. After graduating from high school I went to the American Musical & Dramatic Academy in New York City to study musical theatre. I completed my BFA in Musical Theatre from Millikin University and have been acting and singing in professional productions in Chicago and Minneapolis ever since. I've also taught piano, violin, and voice lessons to private students for the past five years. I moved to LA last May with my Yorkshire terrier, Teddy. I love music and interacting with young people, and while I will encourage you in your practice and progress, I believe the most important thing is to enjoy learning and creating music.
· Piano · In studio Tamara was very professional and courteous. As a beginner, she helped me feel at ease and was very patient with me. Looking forward to my next lesson.
· Musical Theater · In studio It was awesome.
I enjoyed a lot also she did things that I wanted so She was really great teacher !!
· Piano · In studio Great! Tamara is very patient and clear with instructions.
· Piano · In studio Tamara is a sweet, patient instructor. Taking lessons at age fifty is humbling! Tamara finds me music from my generation and makes me feel like a million bucks.
· Piano · In studio Ms Tamara is a great instructor and really good with kids
· Piano · In studio Tamara is a great teacher and very easy going. Ive been going to her for about a month for piano lessons and I am enjoying it so far. Will be continuing to learn with her.
· Piano · In studio First lesson was great!
· Piano · In studio I really enjoyed my first piano lesson with Tamara and I'm looking forward to learning more from her.