- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Ms. K. been teaching private lessons since 2000 in Michigan and she has recently move to Arizona to teach music in a public school. She is currently available and looking to teach lessons at her home studio. Ms. K. has worked with students of various ages and abilities and loves the one on one attention she can give to helping her students grow as musicians. She takes great pride in not only teaching how to play or sing, but also how to practice in a time saving manner.
Ms. K. received her training at Madonna University (a private university in Michigan) in 2009, where she received a Bachelor's degree (with highest honors) in Music education. She has had extensive training in music theory, piano pedagogy, piano, voice and organ performance - along with work in music theater. She has been a choir director and is currently a public school music teacher (K - 8). She looks forward to helping you achieve your musical goals.
Music Educator for Littleton Fine Arts Academy. I am a level one certified Kodaly teacher and I work with K-2 music, 5th grade music, band, and theater technology.
I have taught a wide range of students from 5 to 70 years of age. My students have gone on to play in regional piano competitions in Southeast lower Michigan.
Taught music students at Milford Music, a music store and studio in Milford, Michigan.
I am a certified K-12 music teacher for schools in Arizona.
Course work in how to teach piano is as important as knowing how to play. My course work included teaching beginning to advanced students.
Founded in 1907, NAfME is among the world’s largest arts education organizations. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers.
· Singing · In studio Susan is very patient and kind to my 13 year old daughter. My daughter loves going to her for singing lessons and we can see improvement already after only 4 lessons. It doesn't matter how old you are, Susan can help you improve you voice. I highly recommend her.
· Piano · In home Great first lesson. We are doing Voice and Piano and she was able to accommodate both. Very pleasant.
· Vocal Training · In home Its only my first lesson I was a little nerves but she was very patient and very knowledgeable. I felt relaxed I'm hoping she will be able to Improve my Vocal. She is Good and I look forward to learning more.
· Piano · In studio Susan is a wonderful teacher for our 8 year old grand daughter who looks forward to the lessons and the "homework".
· Piano · In studio As a novice adult student with a little musical knowledge coming from back in High School, Susan was able to help me reacquaint myself with music. I took piano lessons with her for roughly nine months and progressed well. Susan is patient and quite knowledgeable from her years of experience in music. Additionally, Susan was flexible with scheduling and understanding when I had to cancel from time to time for scheduling conflicts. I'm sad that I have to move and hope to find another piano teacher with Susan's level of knowledge, experience, and teaching ability.
· Music Theory · In studio Had a wonderful first lesson and am excited about the next!
· Piano · In home Susan is a great piano teacher
· Piano · In studio Susan was great and kid friendly
· Piano · In studio Susan is very competent and patient. I don't think I could have made a better choice for a teacher.
· Piano · In home I meant to choose all five stars because Susan REALLY is a great teacher. My 9 yr old daughter is learning the basics quickly and is always excited to see Susan. She is well worth the travel to Sun City.