- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I love to teach because I love music, and I love sharing it with the world!
I am an experienced teacher with a bachelor of music degree in piano performance. I have worked extensively as a professional musician, as a soloist, accompanist, and musical director.
If you study with me, you can learn everything from piano technique and music theory, to improvisation and composition. Lessons are always catered to the individual needs and goals of every student, and my aim is always to produce well-rounded musicians and foster a love of music that will continue for the rest of your life.
Private piano teacher at the local university academy.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
· Piano · In studio Sarah is very excited to see her students learn
· · In home Sarah is a great teacher
· Classical Piano · In studio Sarah was an excellent teacher for my daughter. After years of piano, my daughter was losing interest and avoided practicing for lessons because of the stress of high school academics and social interests. She was on the verge of quitting after investing a lot of years, but Sarah brought the passion for piano back into my daughter's life. She made lessons stress-free and enjoyable. She offered feedback without criticism, challenged when appropriate, and showed that persevering with piano could be fun. She has a great command of a wide variety of music, and was willing to work outside the box of just classical music, while also offering classical choices that could capture my daughter's interest. Sarah is just a lovely individual -- smart, funny, flexible, approachable, and incredibly gifted as a pianist and teacher. We were lucky to have her.
· Piano · In studio Sarah taught our daughter piano lessons for 3 years. Her approach in the way that she teaches not only the lesson portion but also the theory helped advance our daughter significantly. Sarah has great patience and comes across in a way that a student feels comfortable to learn. We would still be with her if we did not have to relocate across country. Highly recommend Sarah