- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Holds annual recitals for his students and his students distinguish themselves in national competitions.
Able to identify a student's strengths and weaknesses and develop lesson plans to suite the need of each individual, at every age and ability level.
Classically trained in piano and holds the title of Master of Music from the prestigious and highly accredited Belorussian Academy of Music.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Separate room and waiting room and bathroom, computer
*** Specialties ***
Any style. Any level. Any age
Founded in 1907, NAfME is among the world’s largest arts education organizations. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
· Piano · In home Very patient and seems to enjoy teaching
· Piano · In home Great first session! I'm looking forward to the rest.
· Classical Piano · In studio Semyon is great! He really knows the music and teaches it very well. If you are considering piano lessons, I highly recommend him.