- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, there! My name is Robin Lacey and I can't wait to meet you! I've been teaching private lessons since 2014 and have loved helping my students learn to play their band instrument for solo competitions, or just for fun! I went to Roberts Wesleyan College and earned a degree in music education (K-12) in 2016. I'm an energetic and fun person. I believe that with hard work and dedication, you can accomplish anything; but I also believe that the process should be fun! I look forward to helping you reach your goals!
I teach piano and saxophone lessons at this music studio.
• Taught private lessons for percussion, piano, guitar, bass and vocal students.
• Helped students self-diagnose musical errors.
• Provided oral and written feedback after lessons.
· Piano · In home After one lesson, I really think I may be able to learn the piano! Robin is terrific. I felt absolutely no pressure. At 62 years young I want a little apprehensive about actually taking piano lessons. Not any more.
Thank you Robin.
· Saxophone · In home We feel very fortunate to have found Robin. She is a wonderful and very talented teacher.
· Clarinet · In home My daughter is thriving under Robin's guidance. She is an intermediate clarinetist in middle school. Robin is a dynamic teacher who connects well with her, as I believe she would with most children and youth. Robin has been helping my daughter in her musicianship and exploration of the clarinet. They work on pieces for both the school band and my daughter's personal interest. Lessons are enjoyable and Robin is a skilled, reliable and encouraging teacher. We feel fortunate to have found her.
· Piano · In home My first lesson with Robin was great. I am a adult learner and she moved with a pace that complemented my speed. Just what I needed. Thanks!
· Piano · In home My daughter (7 years) loves and enjoys learning piano from Robin. Robin is patient, nice, and works with my daughter at her pace.
· Piano · In home Very friendly and patient
· Saxophone · In home Great teacher, very nice person!
· Clarinet · In home Robin helped my daughter become interested in clarinet by her skill . She then proceeded to support her by providing clarinet lessons when she was available. Robin was able to help my daughter learn AND enjoy it! A gift - Robin has a gift.
· Saxophone · In home Excellent instructor!! She knows what is appropriate to work on each lesson. Her musicianship is evident from the very first lesson. She takes the time to understand where the student is and what is best to focus on. She comes prepared and is enthusiastic. She is especially good teaching children. I have seen her in action teaching beginner piano, beginner clarinet, and beginner/intermediate sax.