- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
A senior in college, Rebekah is working on her Music Theory and Composition Degree. She also completes her piano pedagogy certificate this fall.
For the past 5 years, Rebekah has taught many students of all age groups. Her favorite part about teaching students of any age, is their excitement when they accomplish the goal they set for themselves. Her goal is to help you become the musician you wish to be!
Rebekah is also capable of tutoring students who need assistance in music theory. Rebekah has taken several upper division theory classes and is capable to teach beginning and intermediate theory to students. She is willing to cover some advanced theory.
Lessons are scheduled to fit the student’s schedule.
Rebekah is a patient, fun-loving instructor who understands that each student learns at his or her own pace and thus tailors the lessons accordingly. She believes that all people are unique, special and most importantly, ONE OF A KIND!
I have taught piano since 2013. During that time I have taught 16 different students ranging from the age of 4 years old to 86 years old.
I am currently working on my Piano Pedagogy Certificate, which I will be completing this fall. I have taken 7 years of classical piano, and for the past year I have added theatrical and classical solo voice accompaniment.
I have also served as church accompanist since May 2012. This includes planning, directing the choir, and accompanying the choir on the piano, as well as other tasks.
· · Smart, confident, and dedicated to excellence, Rebekah is equipped to be a great teacher. She is ambitious in her work and commits to every endeavor whole heartedly.
· Piano · Rebekah is a very diligent and encouraging teacher. She will teach with care, compassion, and persistence to help others reach their potential.
· Piano · In studio Rebekah is a fantastic teacher that goes at a pace that meshes well with her students. She never gives you anything too difficult, and reads her students very well. An amazing teacher to learn from, and a trustworthy person.
· Ear Training · In home I needed help singing in the church choir. Rebekah was amazing and personally took the time to teach me and work with me to help me to be able to sing in the choir on Christmas Eve. She was very patient and never criticized, but gently taught me to sing various styles of notes. I'm not a musical person, so I can't really get the terminology right, but she helped me to be able to located the different notes in the hymnal as I was singing. On Christmas Eve, with Rebekah's lessons, I accomplished what we had set out to do and was able to sing in the Christmas Eve service.
I've also known Rebekah personally for a long time now. She is full of personality and is exciting to be around. She is very professional and kind to all of her students. She is patient, considerate, and her students thrive under her supervision. I would highly recommend anyone to chose Rebekah as their personal instructor and not only for themselves, but for their children as well.
· Piano · In studio Amazing musician & teacher!! So excited my daughter & I get to take lessons with her! I cannot say enough about her technique & knowledge! She is true talent at its best!!
· · Rebekah is a fabulous musician... she is always very dedicated and she loves what she does! She has a thorough, patient teaching style, and strives to ensure that all of her students achieve excellence in their lessons. I would highly recommend Rebekah as a music teacher.
· Piano · I study and work with Rebekah at College of the Ozarks, and I can attest to her competency and effectiveness as a piano teacher! She has a gift for teaching and helping students go far in their musical studies.
· Piano · In studio An amazing teacher who really knows how to feel her music. She has great technique and will really help students in the way they learn best.