- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello there! I'm Rachel C., a bass player and singer on the stage who also enjoys playing and teaching all stringed instruments. I have a degree from Bowling Green State University (Ohio) in Music Education. I've taught lessons for over 10 years and truly love working with eager students of all ages. It's never too early or too late to pick up an instrument and make music! I look forward to working with you!
Taught weekly private lessons on guitar, bass, violin, viola and cello.
· Acoustic Guitar · Online Rachel is amazing!!!! my daughter loves working with her.
· Bass Guitar · Online Great lesson with Rachel.
· Guitar · In studio Rachel is very professional as a music instructor. There's no doubt about her wealth of knowledge and experience. She is also very patient and explain things clearly, and she offers effective methods to improve my guitar technique. I've been learning guitar with Rachel for about one and a half month, and I've been steadily making progress. Besides, Rachel is a wonderful person to work with. Her passion and positive energy make learning a joyful experience. I trust her, and I feel lucky to have her as a teacher.
· Mandolin · Online She was great. I May have to improve my computer bandwidth but we had a great time and she was very patient.
· Violin · Online Lesson 1 was everything we expected. Looking forward to Lesson #2!
· Violin · In home Rachel was calm and lovely and patient with my five year old showing her the violin and how it works. I think we're going to have a great experience working with her!
· Bass Guitar · In studio Rachael is excellent at recognizing my learning style and customizing her teaching method to best communicate key concepts to me.
· Mandolin · Online Fantastic lesson, will co ntinue.
· Violin · Online Excellent start, Rachel was very patient and helpful with my daughter's first lesson. Looking forward to her next lesson.
· Mandolin · In studio she made me feel very relaxed. I learn quite a bit even with the 1st lesson. Looking forward to the rest of the lessons.