- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello! I'm Paul Fontaine! Professional Singing Instructor/Coach.
I have been teaching for over a decade solid methods to make singing fluid, fun and entertaining! I was taught powerful innovative vocal techniques by the Industry's best. These techniques have been used to launch and sustain the careers of superstar artists around the world.
This method is easy and practical. You will instantly gain accuracy in pitch and rhythm, diction/intelligibility and lyrical clarity. I will also give you the tools to maintain and remain healthy while touring.
* Extend Your Range a Full Octave!
* Eliminate Your Break - no more cracking or unexpected
yodeling between certain notes
* Increase Your Power - deliver every song with conviction &
* Develop Stamina - sing all night without losing your voice
Whether you're a serious vocalist interested in taking your professional skills to the next level or a beginner who just wants to sing for fun, you've come to the right place.
I am currently giving vocal lessons at The Guitar Cellar in Green bay, Wi 2248 University Ave, Green Bay, WI 54302
Book your appointment today (920) 468-4457.
Modern Voice Lessons!
*International Vocal Arts, Mizzar NYC Manhattan
*Katie Agresta Vocal Studios Inc. NYC Manhattan
*Vocal Mechanics Studio w/ Robert Burgess (Opera coach)
* Playhouse Acting Performance Theater NYC Manhattan
· Vocal Training · In home Paul is a great teacher very helpful and i have never met a better teacher ... Knows all the ins and outs of the voice in general ... Has some wacky exercises but they work !!!
· Vocal Training · In studio Better than i thought it would be. Above and beyond!!
· Vocal Training · In home "I've worked with a couple of Voice teachers and by far Paul is truly the best I have found. He takes his time with me, explaining things making sure I understand before moving on to a different vocal subject. The exercises have truly strengthen my voice and makes it easier to sing.
· Vocal Training · In studio This has been a very interesting journey. I’ve taken classical lessons and it was all about the breathing. Paul reverses the whole thing by strengthening your larynx muscles first than applies the breathing afterwards. Because he strengthen my larynx muscle with these bizarre exercises, I only use a third of the support I use to use during singing. Really really cool stuff!
· Singing · In studio I learned more in one day with Paul than I did in a year with a teacher I had prior. He has transformed my speaking voice as well.
· Singing · In studio I do my gee’s and the other exercises to warm up before every show and practice. Paul taught me one of the most valuable things I've ever learned in my music career!
· Vocal Training · In studio I have been a student of paul's for about 2 months and I have already gained tremendous beneficial aspects to singing. Thankful and glad for paul, he has built up my confidence and power.
· Vocal Training · In studio Paul has been my singing teacher for 4 months.
I'm really happy with my lessons and have noticed
a change in my singing especially when i listened to old recorded lessons.
· Singing · In studio I can't say enough positive things about Paul. my voice has really evolved and I've begun to better understand my instrument. I have been amazed at the results I'm getting with my voice and look forward to every lesson.