- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello and welcome to my profile! My name is Patrick and I look forward to working with you soon. I have been working with students of all age ranges, learning styles, and ambitions for over 5 years and I specialize in individualizing my teaching approach based on YOUR specific needs and desires. My ultimate goal as a teacher is to change peoples lives profoundly through music.
A little bit about me:
I am a classically trained musician who has studied at CSUF and performs Classical, Jazz, Popular, Musical theater, and Opera. I have performed in venues like the Hollywood Bowl, Segerstrom hall, Walt Disney concert hall and many more with artists like Andrea Bocelli, Josh Groban, John Williams, the LA philharmonic orchestra, and the Pacific Symphony, among others.
Perform in Weekly Mass and provide coachings for members in my section
Teaching students of a variety of ages and skill levels to achieve their musical life goals.
Perform in the weekly Mass and provide technique and training for people in my section
· Guitar · In home Sam is really enjoying it. Patrick is very good with him.
· Guitar · In studio So far so good. My son seems to enjoy it for the first time. Concerned he would lose interest but Patrick is terrific.
· Piano · In home We love Patrick! And so do our girls!!!
He is very patient with them and finds creative ways to keep them engaged :)
The best part is that with only few lessons, our oldest daughter (7 years old) was able to perform jingle bells in front of the entire family on Christmas Eve. :)
· Singing · In home My 7 year old warmed to Patrick right away. He is very kind and encouraging. She felt confident enough to sing 2 songs for the family at Christmas. He is also accommodating considering schedule changes which often happen.
· Piano · In home My son is only 5 and is just beginning piano lessons. Patrick is extremely encouraging and very patient with such a young student!
· Piano · In home Patrick had been great with my young son during his very first piano lessons. He is patient and positive.
· Guitar · In home Patrick is a good teacher. I like his way of teaching. He is very flexible with his time and very easy to deal with.
· Singing · In home Patrick is a very good instructor, and has a lot of patience with the children, and is great to increase their self-confidence !!!
· Singing · Online Patrick is super patient and great to work with!
· Violin · In studio Great teacher!