- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Introduction to types of chords, scales, and vocabulary
Basic harmonic analysis and form analysis
More advanced level of analysis
- Teaches students:
- Ages 4 to 16
- Teaching since:
- May 2014
I graduated from Columbia College Chicago with a degree in Contemporary, Urban, and Pop music. My degree focuses on songwriting and performance. I've been performing live since 2011, and I've had my songs featured in Galore Magazine, Purple Melon UK, Dash Radio, Hooligan Magazine, along with other publications. I've had my original music featured on panels, including the ASCAP Expo, where I sat down with Rob Hyman and Eric Bazillian, writers of "Time After Time," for a discussion about my writing process. I do live performances all over LA including The Standard, Sofitel Hotel, Hotel Cafe, The Mint, Peppermint Club, and more.
I'm available to teach online, from my home, or by coming to your location, depending on distance. (TBD)
Feel free to ask any questions, and I look forward to working with you!
• Assisting with concert booking, including gathering artist contacts and schedules, researching and staying on top of up-and-coming artists, new venues, locations, and vendors, and maintaining database
• Following and adding to the promo schedule for events, producing social media output alongside the calendar and keeping track of promotional assets and artwork
• Assisting with event execution on-set, including stage management, artist relations, and hospitality
• Managing New York street team
• Leading event volunteers
• Create marketing planners for various promotions on campus and at local lifestyle and music retail accounts
• Educate students on new and upcoming releases while gaining immediate feedback over a short period of time
• Establish relationships with activity committees, on-campus clubs, influential leaders, trendsetters and tastemakers in order to secure outlets for artist marketing ideas, events and programs
• Maintain a database of lifestyle accounts for promotional opportunities
• Work closely with Local Marketing Reps and Account Managers to tie-in retail, mobile and online opportunities
• Assist Local Reps with in-store signings, merchandising venues, and store promotions
• Work within the guidelines provided by the Head of the College & Lifestyle Marketing Department with the implementation of promotions, listening parties, and other related events
•Cross promote and coordinate events using Universal Music artists and 3rd party lifestyle brands
•Scout college musical talent for Universal signing consideration
A division under Universal Music Group, Bad Mascot is a progressive, independent record label with youth at the forefront of artist discovery and development.
-Research assigned artists and bands for article content
-Edit articles in the publication’s house style to be submitted within the deadline
Assistance with event management, educational programs (GRAMMY in the
Schools®), newsletters, membership recruitment, database management, demographics analysis, marketing/PR, and administrative office support.
Women In Music is a non-profit organization with a mission to advance the awareness, equality, diversity, heritage, opportunities, and cultural aspects of women in the musical arts through education, support, empowerment, and recognition. Our seminars, panels, showcases, achievement awards, and youth initiatives celebrate the female contribution to the music world, and strengthen community ties.+ Read More
The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is a membership association of more than 480,000 US composers, songwriters, lyricists and music publishers. The ASCAP is committed to nurturing music makers throughout their careers.