- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am very excited to share great news: 2 of my students took Certificate of Merit exam this spring. Both passed with honors. They also did 99% and 100% in their Music Theory tests.
You can see Olga perform role of Cio Cio San in Madama Butterfly by Puccini with West Bay Opera (Palo Alto) in May 2016.
Described by critics as "flawless in her singing" (Cultural World Bilingual ), "natural singer with beautiful colors...sings wonderfully, communicating the excesses of passion and emotion, the quick contrasts of mood , with grace and conviction" (San Jose Mercury News); possessing “a pure, strong soprano with phrasing of sumptuous elegance” (San Francisco Chronicle), " dazzling high notes are piercing without being ugly" (San Francisco Classical Voice), "beauty of her voice is outstanding...it has power to set the theater ringing, but it also has a wealth of color... Her stage presence...is magnetic" (Peninsula Reviews), "Her mezzo tones...evoked memories of Maria Callas' spell-binding rendition" (San Jose Mercury News),
Olga was announced the Best Leading Female Singer in North East in season 2006-2007 by Opera Online.
A native of Russia, she appeared on the stages of the Bolshoi Opera (Maria in Mazeppa, Prilepa in Pique Dame, Brigitta in Iolanta, Anne Trulove in The Rake’s Progress, Musetta in La Boheme, to name a few), Kazan Opera Theater (Mimi in La Boheme), Stanislavsky Opera Theater (Micaela in Carmen), and Malmo Opera Theater in Sweden (Musetta) before emigrating to the U.S.A., where she appeared with Hawaii Opera Teater as Mimi in La Boheme, San Francisco Lyric Opera in title role of Aida, West Bay Opera and DiCapo Opera in New York in the title role of Manon Lescaut, Opera San Jose and Illinois Opera Theater as Tosca, and with Cedar Rapids Opera, Gold Coast Opera，Golden Gate Opera and Opera North as Cio-Cio-San in Madama Butterfly, with San Francisco Opera Merola Program and Tampa Opera as Musetta in La Boheme. In autumn of 2009 she appeared in Cairo as Tosca and, in spring of 2010 debuted it Italy at the Teatro Massimo in Palermo as Carlotta in Schreker’s Die Gezeichneten, where she returned following summer in the title role of Aida. From 2006 till 2010 Olga performed with touring company Teatro Lirico d’Europa all over United States in multiple performances of Madama Butterfly, Tosca, Aida, Carmen，La Boheme, Turandot, Le Nozze di Figaro, I Pagliacci, Cavalleria Rusticana. Olga appeared in title roles with local opera companies like Opera San Jose (Tosca)，;; West Bay Opera (Manon Lescaut, La Forza del Destino), Livermore Opera (I Pagliacci), Martinez Opera (Madama Butterfly), Golden Gate Opera (Madama Butterfly, Suor Angelica, I Pagliacci, Cavalleria Rusticana), San Francisco Opera Company (Aida)
Olga appeared with Orchestra Sinfonica Romana at the concert stage of Santa Cecilia in Rome and Washington Center for the Performing Arts in Verdi Requiem, Quatar with Gala concerts, Opera Santa Barbara in an evening of music by Giocomo Puccini, DiCapo Opera (Rachmaninoff’s Francesca da Rimini), in Russia at the Nizhny Novgorod Concert Hall for Bach’s Mass in B-minor, at the Grand Hall of the Moscow State Conservatory for Mahler’s Sympony No. 4 and for Orff’s Carmina Burana, Moscow’s Cathedral Catholic Church for Bach’s Easter Oratorio, as a featured soloist for both the Notti Musicali Modenesi Festival and Costa Rica’s XIII Festival de Musica Credomatic; and as a featured soloist for the political-cultural event entitled “Days of Russian Culture in Bulgaria, jointly sponsored by the Russian and Bulgarian Ministries of Culture and attended by the presidents of both countries.
In 2002 Olga participated in San Francisco Opera Center Merola Opera Program for young singers and sang Musetta with Western Opera on tour.
Currently Olga devotes herself to voice teaching and performs locally."
Founded in 1944, National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc. (NATS) is the largest professional association of teachers of singing in the world with more than 7,000 members worldwide.
MTAC aspires to be the recognized leader in (1) Student Programs, which make a positive impact in the quality of music education and in the lives of music students; (2) Member Programs, which inspire quality teaching, the pursuit of ongoing teacher education and member involvement with community outreach; (3) a thriving Foundation, which funds Student Programs and member needs through its investments, donations, and grants.
· Singing · In studio Too early to tell how it will go.
· Singing · In studio Olga is a kind, patient instructor. We are glad to have her as our singing teacher.
· Vocal Training · In studio Olga transformed my technique completely! She's got a lot of experience and knows exactly how to help me find the right technique using various ways to explain, such as the physical and physiological side, as well as more imaginative and creative explanations that I could easily relate to. I enjoyed the lessons very much because I felt I was achieving something new every lesson. Will definitely take more lessons with Olga in the future!
· Singing · Online Olga is an incredible teacher: encouraging, friendly and professional. I enjoy my lessons with her.
· Vocal Training · In home Olga has been teaching my daughter since December 2015. I asked my daughter what she thought of her teacher and she said she liked her a lot because Olga believes in her. Olga seems to know what music fits the personality of my daughter. I am so glad we found her.
· Singing · In studio Olga is very motivational and inspirational! Olga is very serious about music and let 's you know how passionate she is toward being a great teacher for you. I feel she is dedicated to music and has lifted me up to do my best ! Thank you for this great opportunity !!
· Singing · In studio Olga is a very experienced and knowledgeable teacher. I always enjoyed her lessons, and saw real and quick changes of my voice. The progress was obvious, and I would highly recommend this voice teacher to anyone.
· Classical Voice · In home Olga is an amazing teacher. Due to her great efforts, my daughter's voice has improved tremendously. She is a very passionate teacher who truly cares about the success of her students. She has a deep expertise in voice-training that she is able to clearly communicate to her students. We are fortunate to have her as our voice teacher.
· · Olga is an amazing teacher. She is able to bring out the best in my daughter. I've seen my daughter blossom into a melodious singer. I knew she always had a very loud voice but to hear her sing opera style using the right skills was just amazing! My daughter also has started truly enjoying her vocal training and I attribute that to Olga's dedication and teaching capabilities. I would highly recommend Olga as a teacher who can transform you or your child into an exceptional singer.
· Vocal Training · In studio My daughter has been taking lessons with Olga for a year and a half now. She absolutely adores Olga. She is positive and clearly loves working with children. Olga is an opera singer and knows how to teach children: be it songs from musicals, opera or Taylor Swift. My daughters voice and confidence has grown tremendously since she started taking lessons with Olga. I highly recommend her as a voice teacher.